Sharks vs Force

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by munross, Jan 27, 2010.

1. munross

munross Guest

Heard it on the radio and I'm out on work now so I don't have the full details to post, but that is some thumping!
    Steve-o what happend?lol

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Boggle

Boggle Guest

Apparently they played a mix and match side of veterans and new guys, against the Forces A team, but the Force obliterated the Sharks pack (who are chock full of Springboks I might add), so that's very worrisome.

I dunno, I hope Plumtree got what he needed from this match, interested to see how things go against the Stormers and the Sharks.

4. munross

munross Guest

Here is the details

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Source

5. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Kak scoreline. We used 28 players in one game so not a huge shock but failing so badly to not score a point? Very disappointing. I didn't see the game so i'll reserve judge but the fact that we had Lambie at flyhalf towards the end of the game doesn't bode well. Pienaar needs to come back ASAP, anyone is better than Monty Dumond..

6. Boggle

Boggle Guest

I wasn't going to say anything without having seen the game, but yeah, even with a B team the Sharks should have put -some- points on the board, hope they get their crap together.

7. stormer2010

stormer2010 Guest

These types of games are difficult in that one cannot read anything into it. I think after the game against the Stormers the picture should be clearer. Stormers are fielding pretty much our A side with some guys not yet fully healed. In the Stormers game, it was also a different affair when the Forces big guns came out but we still won the second half 12-7 although momentum was with us, I guess.

Does anybody know if we can expect a full-strength Sharks line-up? Injuries excluded of course.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!