• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Shearer not getting carried away

My head says that I want them to stay up seeing as Sunderland have no chance of winning a cup right now, we only have the derby to play for... and survival obviously.

My heart, on the other hand, says f*** 'em!

it's always a soap opera with Newcastle but this season has taken the Michael and then some, 4 managers for goodness sake and all dismal, thankfully though Hull are in freefall, Southgate and Boro are just as clueless and West Brom have run out of time.

Hull's only chance is that the vermin win the league by the last game and can send their kids to Hull on the last day.

Whiskey nose has said he wouldn't do that though, as it wouldn't be fair to the likes of Boro and Newcastle. I still don't think Boro have 3 points in them, where as Hull don't have 1. Should be very tight.

I don't understand what the problem with Hull is....obviously they were over achieving but what the heck happened?

You know....as much as I'd love to see Newcastle go down, it wouldn't be the same without a comedy club like that spending money to no avail.

I think Hull's problems all started when they got that halftime bollocking on the field. Fair enough, they were getting dicked, but really, there's ways to go about things and that wasn't the way to go about it. Even the best teams in the world get hidings every now and then.

On the topic of Newcastle, I'd like to see them go down, but those around them are looking a bit clueless as has already been stated. It is a shame that Hull seem relegation certainties after starting so well.

A larf in the tabloids today claims that several relegation candidates intend to sue Man Utd if they field a weakened team and get beat by Hull this weekend! :lol:

Hull's problems started weeks before the on the field dressing down.

And if anyone wants to sue the vermin for playing an understrength team... EPIC LOL!

Latest posts