• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Show Us Your Kits

B

Bullitt

Full load of pre-AIG sponsorship/Vodaphone being gay utd kits;

Shame really, as I love my blue away shirt from last season; it died far too young.

Actual long sleve home version;

I'm starting to think it's not too bad with long sleves.

E

edinburgh_gunner

My team, Ayr Utd (diddy wee team in the 2nd division team). Hard to go and see them play cause they play on the west coast and I live in the east and have rugby on a saturday....

home

away

pointless 3rd

E

edinburgh_gunner

Oh aye, Teh Mite....Man Yoo will use that blue shirt as a 3rd shirt this year...just with AIG on it instead of Vodafone.

For 1+ rep, can anyone tell me the link between Ayr Utd and Man Utd (other than being called 'utd'). You have untill tomorrow night.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Jul 23 2006, 12:24 AM
For 1+ rep, can anyone tell me the link between Ayr Utd and Man Utd (other than being called 'utd'). You have untill tomorrow night.
Alex Ferguson?

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by getofmeland@Jul 23 2006, 10:28 AM
The last club Alex Ferguson played for before he went into management
That's what I meant in not so many words.

D

DC

i like it a lot.. if there was one thing i could change however, it would be that football logo thing on the end of the sleeve.. it just sorta takes away the flow on the sleeve.. nice shirt nonetheless

B

Bullitt

I must be the only one who doesn't like this years Adidas kits. Chelski's one isn't particularly appealing either.

N

Norhtern Lad

Hull City Home:

Hull City Away:

Hull City Third:

We ahve the worst home kit ever made IMO.

But I Love it :D

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.