• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Signing of the year in the Nrl

J

Jesse

Who has best the best signing of the year.....so far. I would have to say either Roy Asotasi for the Rabbitohs who has been on fire or maybe even Wade McKinnon for the warriors. Well what do you think

league fans?

GO THE WARRIORS

Cooper Vuna has been in great form for Newcastle, I wouldn't call him the signing of the year. But he has been playing quite well I think.

Firstly Jesse, you have misinterpreted your own thread, and you have misinterpreted the thread as well Hughie. These players you're talking about signed last year to start playing this year. The thread is asking who is the signing of the year.

The signing of the year in my opinion is Brent Tate by the Warriors.

Well then if we're talking this year. It would have to be a toss up between Brent Tate and Petero Cinivocievia..

Ahhh yes I almost forgot about Petero going :(. Tate and Petero, wonderful gains for other clubs, terrible losses for the Broncos.

Cooper Vuna has been in great form for Newcastle, I wouldn't call him the signing of the year. But he has been playing quite well I think. [/b]

Good for him aye Warriors didn't give him an opportunity to showcase his stuff.

Well i remember the smallest guy in our 1st XV rugby team ragged dolled Vuna, that was pretty funny

Ahhh yes I almost forgot about Petero going :( . Tate and Petero, wonderful gains for other clubs, terrible losses for the Broncos. [/b]

What's not to like about paying a large chunk of your salary cap to a player who is currently having his knee surgically repaired - especially a player who rely's so much on his pace.

part of his contract is passing a medical if tate fails that he won't be going to the warriors.

also I think jesse and hughie were spot on with their interpretation of the question. everyone knows jamie lyon has been the signing of the year in this years comp :p

Picking up Newton midseason was a big pickup for an already strong Melbourne team

I agree with all above. McKinnon and Asotasi this year for sure have played great.

Asotasi.

McKinnon has been a great buy, but his attitude is letting him down abit.

Daryl Millard has been probably the 'buy of the year' for the Bulldogs.

Also Soward has been great for the Dragons.

Soward is an ex raider junior

This kid can play - was pivotal with Carney combo in the halves - watch this kid come on leaps and bounds

Buy of the YEAR - Asotasi..........
Sell of the YEAR - J Lyon to Manly

it must be wade mckinnon and warriors new winger, asotasi is a god buy is well buti think the warriors can go all the way to the finals if they can keep injury free and minimal suspensions

Soward is a bloody bargin for the Drags.

Bet the Cocks are kicking themselfs now.

Soward is a bloody bargin for the Drags.

Bet the Cocks are kicking themselfs now. [/b]
No, considering the have a new caretaker coach in Freddy Fittler and since his appointment have won 3 straight and a draw.

<div class='quotemain'> Soward is a bloody bargin for the Drags.

Bet the Cocks are kicking themselfs now. [/b]
No, considering the have a new caretaker coach in Freddy Fittler and since his appointment have won 3 straight and a draw.
[/b][/quote]

Yeh but think about the quality player they let go, all because he never got a go in first grade, who knows.. if he was still at the Roosters, they could be going even better with him in their FG side, look at the difference hes made to the Dragons.

Latest posts