• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

six nations rugby game

chapperz

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
My friend went for a tour around Twickenham yesterday and was surprised to see 505 games there. he told me that he got to play a full match on the game and that they also told him they were making or are going to make a six nations game. just to let you know he also said the makers of 505 games were not 100% pleased with the demo as it wasn't long enough.

Considering 505s work on the backbreaker arcade game it could be an XBL game

i think it was more along the lines of like the rugby world cup game but for the six nations. and yes i also thought the gameplay with six teams would be a bit limited aswell

Full on rumours ... got to love them ... my mate is a plumber etc.

6 nations, 7 a side with Backbreaker (euphoria) engine on marketplace. I like the sound of that :p :p Just gotta wait i guess :D :D

Remember HB Studio's Own the Licences not 505 Games!

^^^^^^^^

aii true that :D :D

would be nice to dream of HB "borrowing" euphoria for a bit ;) ;)

hb should put an end to the RC franchise by making their next game the best rugby game yet. full licenses for every team player and competition around, and include 7's

hb should put an end to the RC franchise by making their next game the best rugby game yet. full licenses for every team player and competition around, and include 7's

Why would you want that? More rugby games the better! With two developers with two different views both pushing each other make their game the better of the two should stop either series going stale. In an ideal world no more exclusive licences so they can chuck all their resources into the game play.

I think that would be the worst possible solution... I hope that both studios put out another game before the next RWC and are then in direct competition to create the next RWC game. If there is a monopoly in the market studios become complacent and stop trying to improve, in saying that there is competition in the market and HB haven't seemed to have tried to improve their game a whole lot.

Personally i wont be buying RWC 2011 (not at full price anyway...) but i do hope that the game is a success and that they try to release something bigger, better and prettier next time around. RC looks good, but i'm sure that there are a lot of things that could be improved on so i hope that both ***les are a good platform for each studio to work on. If we got to a point where both companies were releasing games regularly (more regularly than every four years :p) then we might get what we've always dreamed of - A Rugby Equivalent of Fifa.

:)

Latest posts