• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sky Anytime

G

getofmeland

I have just found that if I press the Red Button on my Sky Plus Box while in TV Guide Menu on Sky I get Sky Anytime!!!

And Have just found the 2005 Champions League Final on there WOOOOOOOO!!!!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

What's that new thing they have as well. Something you can buy from Argos or something that plugs in the back of your set or something :(

Erm...well, i have a tele.
[/b]

Look at Mr Bigshot with his TV. I have to watching shows, after they've already been broadcast, via the internet.

:lol:

Get a job and pay your taxes like the rest of us and maybe you can get yourself a tv.

"Students - we think, so you don't have to."

I'm considering going into advertising once I've finished my 3 year doss...

I have just found that if I press the Red Button on my Sky Plus Box while in TV Guide Menu on Sky I get Sky Anytime!!!

And Have just found the 2005 Champions League Final on there WOOOOOOOO!!!!

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
[/b]

How can't I get that? I got Sky+. So you press TV Guide then press the red button?

Only Certain Boxes I think, do a search on google sure you will find out which ones allow it...

You need a PVR3, that is to say the most recent version of the Sky+ box.

Even if you have one of these you may not have Anytime yet, they are still enabling boxes.

Latest posts