• Finlay
  • John Morrison
  • Mark Henry
  • Matt Hardy
  • The Miz
  • Tommy Dreamer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Some Notes:

- The Locker Room is different depending on your chosen Superstar.
- The Tribute to the Troops Arena is in, with fans wearing Army Suits around the ring.
- The WII version and the interactive cutscenes were done really well.
- The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will feature 66 playable superstars.
- The DS version will feature over 20 superstars.
- There is no Create-A-Belt feature this year.
- THQ may be looking at allowing gamers to make their own ***antrons in future editions.
- The Wrestlemania 24 level has a room and is not outdoors.
- Trophy support does not look likely this year for the PS3.[/b]

<div align=\'center\'>Confirmed Superstars</div>

<div align='center'>Every Superstar Confirmed In Picture should be 66</div>

<div align='center'>
</div>

Taken from SmackTalks Forum:

Credits

Lil' Lєxy
GreigLovesAshley
Yoni
Dodge

<font size="4"><div align='center'>Superstar Entrances New Superstars</div></font>

<div align='center'>Kofi Kingston</div>

<div align='center'><embed src="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TNGCQaBOBog=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TNGCQaBOBog
</div>

<div align='center'>Santino Marella</div>
<div align='center'><embed src="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6Tt1-vyWg=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></div>

If its as mundane and average as S vs R 08 it will be a big letdown as it has been for about 5 years in a row now. If ever there was a series in need of a change, its this one.

haha, love how they've added about six too many abs to the R Rated Superstar... :lol:

Speaking of RAW, Smackdown and 2009, shall we organise a meet up in the midlands of England or something to watch a live match?

We can bring Mite and everything! :lol:

The game is no better than last years. A very poor effort. Even the Road to Wrestlemania only features 6 playable superstars, very disappointed

yea but i dont give a **** about the career mode why would they waste there storylines when they can write good ones in real life.

Im very happy the championship belts look good this time round. Im glad Kofi & santino marella got into the game they got decent debut face skins.

Should of replaced Trevor Murdoch with Vladamir and replaced the looks of ecw championship belt and maybe added diva championship. Dunno if that is included yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 20 2008, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yea but i dont give a **** about the career mode why would they waste there storylines when they can write good ones in real life.

Im very happy the championship belts look good this time round. Im glad Kofi & santino marella got into the game they got decent debut face skins.

Should of replaced Trevor Murdoch with Vladamir and replaced the looks of ecw championship belt and maybe added diva championship. Dunno if that is included yet.[/b]

No it isn't included

WWE doesn't write good stories in real life either .. lol

In any case, I may try this game out just because I enjoy creating my own characters in their super-detailed CAW and only using them.

Smackdown hasnt been good since Here Comes The Pain (best wrestling game ever) IMO.

I might try this one, but it looks like the same crap from last few years..

Same animations, limited career mode, **** new controls.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 19 2008, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Should of replaced Trevor Murdoch with Vladamir and replaced the looks of ecw championship belt and maybe added diva championship. Dunno if that is included yet.[/b]

They've got the licenses, they should simply be doing more with them. Its unforgiveable that the roster is almost SIX months behind schedule. And the careers mode is of huge concern to me - its been poor for about four years now. I'll stick with iMPACT this year I think.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jono078 @ Oct 20 2008, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Smackdown hasnt been good since Here Comes The Pain (best wrestling game ever) IMO.

I might try this one, but it looks like the same crap from last few years..

Same animations, limited career mode, **** new controls.[/b]

HCTP will always be the best.

From what i heard they still haven't had a lockdown on the roster.

They wont be deleting any old superstars which is cool but they might bring in vladamir or carlitos bro.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 21 2008, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
From what i heard they still haven't had a lockdown on the roster.

They wont be deleting any old superstars which is cool but they might bring in vladamir or carlitos bro.[/b]

Not true, the game passed Sony QA (PS3 & PS2), about 6 weeks ago, the roster was locked down then.

My brother tested it

well XBOX may have more accurate rosters.

i want goldberg and brock lesnar back in the buisness

the here comes the pain wrestling year was the best ever. the best storylines its a shame half of them are either dead, attempting nfl or doing commentating for some minor wrestling company.

Latest posts