• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Small indication of Rugby 07?

T

toup

The quote on the 'in development' box has changed from the resting after last releases to "The Hive is buzzing as two games near completion and two others are in full swing."... anyone know what these two that are nearly ready are? Assume the in development ones are Rugby and Cricket 07, so can only assume that the nearly ready ones are some crappy Fifa Street type ***les or PSP re-releases...

Have a look anyway... here

I don't think it is - they had one saying they were resting after Rugby 06 before that... pretty sure this is new... not that I go to the HB site to check or anything... honest...

i was there earlier this week and they said they were resting after fifa street. i thought great, they have been resting for months when they gonna get to it.

but yeah good to see a change :)

Originally posted by toup@Aug 19 2006, 10:15 AM
I don't think it is - they had one saying they were resting after Rugby 06 before that... pretty sure this is new... not that I go to the HB site to check or anything... honest...
Meh, I swore they first had that message between Rugby 05 and Rugby 06.

Rugby 07 will be release before the world cup 07 for sure...Aussies such a dirty players!! can't believe theve targeted McCaw!!! Elsom-Waugh-Tiquiri should be all suspended!

Originally posted by xerman@Aug 20 2006, 07:02 AM
Rugby 07 will be release before the world cup 07 for sure...Aussies such a dirty players!! can't believe theve targeted McCaw!!! Elsom-Waugh-Tiquiri should be all suspended!
Are you lost?

I should bloody think so..I'm getting bored without a new rugby ***le to play on..

Latest posts