• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So this is christmas...

R

Rugby_Cymru

Ok, so it's not actually christmas, but i just went out and bought an Xbox 360 today and i'm loving it.

It's still in the bag, i've not actually set it up yet, but i'm loving the idea of playing it.
Anyway, to sum it up:

I've got an Xbox 360.

Discuss...

Games?

Listen, i just spent a hell of a lot of money on an Xbox 360. What makes you think i can afford any games?!

Well have fun playing on the Dashboard then ;)

Your now one of the Cool People, who own an Xbox 360...

I'm just joking.

I've got 'Gears Of War' and 'PES 6'

I rule!
I am now cool!

Sweet, I will have to play you online at Pro Evo 6 and also Gears of War...

I will have to figure out how to get the f***er working first.

Now, where's the "on" button...

What version did you buy after? Was it the Core version or Premiem 360?

Gears of War is a fantastic game. Visuals are out of this world (in 1080i) The gameplay is top notch & the Berserker is frightening beast when you meet her for the first time. You will also love the satisfaction when you chainsaw down the body of a locust & seeing the blood squirt everywhere.
It's a great story driving game with the graphics, gameplay & audio to match.
With an average score of 9.6/10 by most critical website reviewers, It's gotta be good.

Gamespot Review
There is also a video review on that link too.

<div class='quotemain'> the Berserker is frightening beast when you meet her for the first time.[/b]

Did you nickname your mrs "the Berserker"??? :blink: [/b][/quote] Yes, I did. Oddly enough the Berserker in Gears of War is female beast. Blind too, so it charges at you when she smells you or hears your movement...just like any girlfriend I have ever had.

Well I suppose the Gears of War don't have to worry about having sexiest comments.

The Berserker
115600-1.jpg

Cute, isn't she?

Yeah, i ended up getting the premium one.
I also enjoy the little novelty feature that enables me to turn off the console with my pad whilst sitting on my arse. That's a new level of laziness, which i love.
And there were some of my mates telling me to get a Wii.
Note to self: ridicule them next time we meet up.

Latest posts