• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

so was i right about the delay or was i right

Perhaps i've missed something here but how can this be delayed if we have never seen the release date?

Only release date has been 'Q3' so no it hasn't really and truly been delayed.

You're not right as anyone who has ever read anything said by Sidhe knows that there has never been a set release date other than "Q3 2011"
It's the shops that have been setting the dates, not the company, so they've all been a complete guess :rolleyes:

sounds like it's still coming in september which is fine with me and still in line with the q3 release window that hes/sidhe have mentioned several times.

well they talk a good talk. I'm inclined to believe that the guys at sidhe are genuinely going for a quality game, simply based on how the trailers have looked.

So, if they really are stalling for 'quality purposes', that makes me very happy. Because we all know that the exact opposite took place with Rugby 08 and as a result the game was released before it was properly finished.

Hmm I wonder what they could be doing to it. My brothers boss was given two copies of the game already so I assumed it was already finished. This was 2 week ago.

well they talk a good talk. I'm inclined to believe that the guys at sidhe are genuinely going for a quality game, simply based on how the trailers have looked.

So, if they really are stalling for 'quality purposes', that makes me very happy. Because we all know that the exact opposite took place with Rugby 08 and as a result the game was released before it was properly finished.

Summit possibly fishy going on over in Sidheland. People saying that there will be no changes made to the game from now to release date. So why not name release date or confirm it will be Sept 30.

I imagine (though this is speculation) that they're aiming for a worldwide release date
They seem to have been securing release deals for various countries (including those in Europe) fairly recently, perhaps they couldn't get anything finalised because they didn't know where it was actually going to be released so TruBlu were waiting to see how many more countries they could secure distribution deals with until they started working out a release date

Hmm I wonder what they could be doing to it. My brothers boss was given two copies of the game already so I assumed it was already finished. This was 2 week ago.

No, your brothers boss was not given 2 copies of the game 2 weeks ago.

Gillymore said:
Summit possibly fishy going on over in Sidheland.

"Fishy"? Not really. We continue to reinforce that the game will release as expected in Q3 2011.

Lol, burned by Sidhe!

I've always expected this to land on either the 23rd or 30th. Possibly 16th, but I think they'd have announced that. Or, they could not release it on a Friday!

Lol, burned by Sidhe!

I've always expected this to land on either the 23rd or 30th. Possibly 16th, but I think they'd have announced that. Or, they could not release it on a Friday!

16th..23rd or 30th....whatever date, it would be nice to have gadgies in local gaming shops have some information about the game. They seem to know a little about RWC...but nowt about RC. Dummy boxes of RWC yes...Dummy boxes of RC no. Usual retort on enquiry, "is there two rugby games coming out then?

16th..23rd or 30th....whatever date, it would be nice to have gadgies in local gaming shops have some information about the game. They seem to know a little about RWC...but nowt about RC. Dummy boxes of RWC yes...Dummy boxes of RC no. Usual retort on enquiry, "is there two rugby games coming out then?

I'm guessing that marketing will kick off when the date is set. Which is why I'm leaning towards the later dates, to give enough time to raise awareness.

No, your brothers boss was not given 2 copies of the game 2 weeks ago.

"Fishy"? Not really. We continue to reinforce that the game will release as expected in Q3 2011.

I know you have not been able to give a date, but I certainly hope it is release in Sept so my buddy can bring one back from the RWC for me.

Latest posts