• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

So what do we all do?

I live in Guernsey in the Channel Islands and although I was born here I have a long and proud Irish background. I play rugby for my school and at island level. Apart from rugby I enjoy fishing and boating. I also work part time at a petrol station. In the future I plan to take a rugby referees course and become a history teacher.

Final year of school for me (Matric) Planning on working as a copywriter for an IT company and managing a website for a year or so after school, before I leave to tour Europe (if financially possible) for a few months. I'm a history(ancient history especially, Roman, Greek etc)gaming,rugby and fantasy novel nut. When I eventually decide to go study I'll probably go to UCT or Stellenbosch and study English, after that... Who knows? :) Don't play rugby myself (got a too interested too late) unless I bulk up really quick and jog out for the first time in my highschool career ;)

In 2nd year at Edinburgh Uni doing Linguistics & Scottish Gaelic. At the moment, absolutely hate linguistics so I spend most of my time devising ways of not doing my work - either watching rugby, talking about rugby, downloading music (nuts about that), going out & getting ******, staying in with the boys for weed & FIFA...

Constructive things I do mainly revolve around playing rugby on Wednesdays (usually cancelled because the weather here is shite) & cooking which I looove. And doing all the housework with my mate cos the two girls we live with do **** all. Living all boys next year so thankfully I won't have to open the fridge to find falafel burgers and the housework will be more fairly spread out...

Wow, guys complaining about the girls they live with not doing housework..... That just seems wrong....

Tell me about it. My group of friends consists of 3 flats, all mixed. 1 flat, everyone chips in. The other 2, it's the boys who do everything. It's the bloody modern woman with her degree and career ambitions. Forgotten what she's been put here to do in the first place!

Last edited:
Currently studying Film and tv production in wales. I play football for the womens team. Yep im a girl. Hopefully not the only one on this forum. I trained as a tag rugby coach a few years ago. I love watching rugby and playing though i play football as well, hate watching football full of so called men who are too worried about there hair.

I work part time at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff on the event days. So yep i get paid to watch the matches and other events, ie concerts, which is fantastic.
Outside of all that, i am a little bit of a gamer, i dont play online. i draw, i read and go to concerts myself.

I work in the Transportation Industry in Operations Management for a company called Swift. I sort of randomly got into this field as my degree is in Pulbic Relations & Advertising with a minor in Physical Education. I have also studied European History at the Masters level (have yet to complete that) as well as Theology at the undergraduate level (changed majors).
I play Club Rugby and fill in at Tighthead and Looshead Prop as well as Lock. I'm married, and my wife works in retail management for Victoria's Secret (not complaining one bit). She's great. We enjoy movies and going to the Irish Pubs in the metro area. We have 3 small dogs who are great as long as they aren't playing in the middle of the night like they did last night. I love music and I play guitar. Those are the basics, I guess. I'm a fairly open book, so ask away if you have any questions...haha.

Latest posts