Status
Not open for further replies.

j-dawg

Bench Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
...did HB actually mean they would say nothing for over 7 months? (Not aimed at Rugby forum monitors or cyrmu or whatever) :p

Given the big build-up, the lack of updates is pretty disappointing. I am beginning to wonder if the game has been shelved.

I sincerely hope it hasnt. I hope one day there going to spring on us the rugby equivilant of FIFA 11...a man can dream. But yeah its pretty dissapointing that there has been not one bit of reasonable information on this game :/

The game is in a very sensitive stage of development at the moment when HB need to be playing their cards close to their chests.

You can guarantee however that as soon as any screenshots or other information becomes available, TRF will be the first place to find it.

As above.

We can't invent updates.

I think the devs are happy with the feedback they had from the forum so far and they're thinking of ways to implement the ideas that were tossed around here. We need to understand that the game is in an incipient state right now so no new information can be released because i don't think there is any :)

I would expect new information coming around the winter holidays.

Cant wait for the game, hope they release something soon

cant wait for a screenshot , that will settle me down for a while, even if it is of an stadium or one player or the pitch just give me somthing!!! ...... ahh glad i got that off my chest...

We hope to bring you an update soon.

Good news guys, HB has just sent us all something very special...

The virtue of patience. Have a play with it while you're whinging about the updates.

Yeah about the patience thing, you kind of run out of it after 7 months for the slightest info

Much easier (and not to mention "cooler" for being "edgy") by standing up against "the man".

Yeah about the patience thing, you kind of run out of it after 7 months for the slightest info

Just for you then j-dawg, I'll cook up some fictional information next time.

EDIT - I'm locking this now seeing as an update is now out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts