• England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

getofmeland

Well....

Come On who is it gonna be England or South Africa...

Vote Now!!!

Erm...obviously not THAT clear and cut.
It's so difficult to say, but ever since the Wales vs Fiji match the whole world cup has thrown the words "Wihtout A Doubt" out of the window with absolutely no credibility.
New Zealand to beat France - wihtout a doubt
Australia to beat England- without a doubt

Why should the surprises stop now. Hell, if there's ever gonna be a surprise it'll be now. What with the potential of having a team full of chokers - the pressure's on and quite a few England players have been in this situation before..and come out successful.

Tough call...

I'll say "South Africa are the better side and that's what will tell in the end, England will struggle to pin them arouind the breakdown like they did in previous matches....eventually something will give. England can hold their heads up but ultimately they will get beat" and, of course, the rest of the world will flick on their patented English arrogance-a-tron and so it'll come out as "WE ENGLISH HAVE A GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO THIS TROPHY....WE ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THE BEST TEAM ON THE PLANET. WE ARE THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH, GOD'S CHOSEN ONES....BOW DOWN BEFORE US OH SUBJUGATED INFERIORS FOR WE ARE THE PINNACLE OF HUMANITY".

England 33 - 28 South Africa

Wilko will slot 8 penalties and 3 dropped goals. Habana will score 4 tries and Percy 4 conversions. Thus, rendering England the deserved winners.

I will offer two predictions which I can guarantee you you can put your mortgage on: firstly, the team who scores the most points will win the final. And secondly, it will be either SA or England..........

Tough call, it`s a final after all. I voted for SA though.

From what this World Cup has delivered, all I'm going to say is, South Africa are beatable, and I believe in Giant killing.

We did it to the Aussies 4 years ago when they had a determined side.

England 33 - 28 South Africa

Wilko will slot 8 penalties and 3 dropped goals. Habana will score 4 tries and Percy 4 conversions. Thus, rendering England the deserved winners.
[/b]

I agree - almost - but Wilko will push his fourth penalty just right of the uprights, rendering the score 30 - 28

a comfortable two point win...

I don't see England taking this one, except if we make a lot of unrecoverable mistakes, and also fail to make use of their mistakes.

However, I'm also very well aware of England's rekindled spirit. But if I have to call it, I'd say SA by 8+.

From what this World Cup has delivered, all I'm going to say is, South Africa are beatable, and I believe in Giant killing.

We did it to the Aussies 4 years ago when they had a determined side.
[/b]
Australia was luckily to get to the final in 03 let alone stay with the English, if you watch any documentary on the final all the Aussie players agree the English team were leagues above....while at this tournament South Africa have clearly shown much more then the english...the comparison doesn't work...