• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Something needs to be done

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Aug 13 2005, 04:00 PM
just thought sts fan webby did me wrong....i didnt mean all the mods umosay shut up....i just meant nzl fan who said he was ******* off and sts fan webby who i thought used his power in the wrong way!
At the end of the day Umosay could have deleted my user profile (as I requested), but he didn't, and I stayed on.............but I was sincere about leaving as all sorts of threads were seemingly being spammed across with childlish crap, and then the people doing that were then complaining that the spam was being removed.....

...Instead of spending your time moaning publicly on the forum about deleted posts/threads (ie. you could have sorted your concern out with a private message to SF Webby), why don't you just get on with posting constructive comment??

.......people seem to have moved on over that "other" Mod incident, why don't you just do the same??

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Aug 13 2005, 09:23 AM
wah wah wah
...and then you complain when things get deleted.
<

It makes no sense to me.
<

Dear god, this needs to stop. Mod's are being blamed for everything, the Umaster is right the posters are in the wrong as well. People need to stop taking eveything so personally round here and get over themselves, a post or two gone won't stop the sun rising.

the moderators and admins don't have to explain every decision they make. sure it would be nice if they did but they have lives to and their job is to keep this forum a nice place to people to post on and other people to visit eg game developers Swordfish and Mario from Sidhe. if the board degenerated to far these people woudl refuse to come here because what would be the point for them. No one is forcing anybody to post here you have a free choice and can leave anytime you like but I doubt you will find anywhere better to talak not only about rugby but other things as well

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Aug 14 2005, 02:32 AM
Imagine if there was a member strike.
<
for a pay rise??

HERE HERE TO THAT

WE WANT PAY
WE WANT PAY
YOU WONT SAY, BUT WE WANT PAY
WE WONT SAY IF SEE NO PAY
PAY PAY PAY OR HIGH WAY WAY

<

lets start a rebellion on the mods............................by staring hard at our keyboards........with an angry face!
<

he shouldnt be using the computer at all

but mr steve "f***in hollywood" irwin is too busy signing autographs and showing off his new snake

while this monkey runs around...

dont worry board members...little kinky will back in his cage soon enough!!!! after i catch that freakin antelope rassie!

must be humping those horses again..retard

Originally posted by kinkon89@Aug 15 2005, 08:44 AM
lets start a rebellion on the mods............................by staring hard at our keyboards........with an angry face!
<
Nah, I propose a full scale strike linked with attacks. I shall send in less inportant posters on suicide missions. This will involve a post so vile and hate filled towards the mods that it will result in an automatic. They would effectivley be dead but it would be good for the members on the whole.

Also I propose peaceful protests too. Days where nobody posts. Let the mods feel the heat.

Latest posts