• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sorry to do this.....

P

paddyknight

hi guys, havent been around in ages, just looking at a couple of the threads i cant really tell where editing rugby 08 has got to, has anything major been released? or any major comprehensive roster update been released?

for example as a bath fan i can see some glaring errors in the squad just at first glance, e.g davey starting on the wing and barkley not even in the squad !

wasn't the search function unavailable when you registered ? :)

go in the top of the EA sports rugby series, in the topic EA rugby 08 mods. The BIG ROSTER UPDATE for the roster and woosaah's EA rugby 08 editor for the stats.

I'll be releasing kits that can be used in both games before the end of the world cup. I will slowly get around to doing clubs, although they usually take forever.

I'll be releasing kits that can be used in both games before the end of the world cup. I will slowly get around to doing clubs, although they usually take forever. [/b]

thanks for that mate. are you also going to do kits for unlicenced clubs as french ones ?

no i looked around but couldnt see any specifics, there is no thread called rugby 08 mods in the sticky section and woosah doesnt appear to have a working version for 08...?
so all thats out at the mo is the 'big roster update'?
will get hold of that then :)

OH at the very top! lol :D idiot alert! :)

and woosaah editor is in the download section at the top top top right right right of the page

Latest posts