South Africa beats England

H

Huckleberry

South Africa Wins against England in 19.2 overs
Final scores
SA:157 for 1
Eng:154 All out

And for South Africa's Grand Prize...

A SUDDEN DEATH SEMI AGAINST AUSTRALIA!!!

dear i say...unless australia collapse in a heap i think SA wont be far behind the poms.

And for South Africa's Grand Prize...

dear i say...unless australia collapse in a heap i think SA wont be far behind the poms.
[/b]

Nah, the Proteas have discovered a new secret weapon- the power of alcohol!

The game-plan is pretty straight-forward really- go out on the **** again the previous night, and come to the wicket half-drunk and severely hung-over. Worked like a charm against England, as AB De Villiers and Graeme Smith once again played down the wrong lines, only thing is they saw 2 balls coming at them, picked the wrong one and middled the right one. If that makes sense.

Oh yes, and there`s no choking when you`re drunk- everybody knows you become much smarter and stronger. Now why haven`t the Proteas tried that earlier already?

And for South Africa's Grand Price...

dear i say...unless Australia collapse in a heap i think SA wont be far behind the poms.
[/b]

What Cricket World Cup would be complete without the traditional Australia vs South Africa death match? The World Cup would be a cold and empty place if South Africa and Australia didn't meet and have their now traditional fight to the death every four years.

There are enough thrills, spills and controversial decisions between these two nations alone to fill a sports book or fill a commemorative five DVD box set!

LOL...... i was actually at the game when we chased 347 or so in hamilton.

it was bloody awesome... to go from 4/40 and actually chase down 347 odd against the same attack that australia have right now was the most amazing thing i ever saw...

i couldnt watch the 438 game though... they didnt have it on TV here... that would have been wicked az!!

In fact, shouldn't we just give Australia and South Africa a year long cricket series where they can go pummel each other all year long? Not because they're absolutely superior to everyone else, its just that they're only interested in making sure that they meet somewhere in a one day series for a good scrap!

Oh yes, and there`s no choking when you`re drunk- everybody knows you become much smarter and stronger. Now why haven`t the Proteas tried that earlier already?
[/b]

I'll send the beer, who's getting the soco and lime ?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

You were <--> THAT close to getting a neg rep for following those f***ing adverts who are trying to lasoo people into drinking southern comfort by giving it a "cool" name when you order it at the bar.
If it's gonna get a "people's nickname" like "JD" then the people will give it.
Not with some f***ing advertising gimmick.
I purposefully avoid that drink now.

"Can i have a soco and lemonade, please?"
"You can f*** off until you ask for a Southern Comfort if you want..."

Sorry, totally off subject.

So England&Wales are out, eh?
f***....

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

You were <--> THAT close to getting a neg rep for following those f***ing adverts ...
[/b][/quote]

There were adverts ?

I just started calling it that, personally I don't even like Souther comfort with lime curiol (*sp*).

I'm more of a cider guy myslef (*don't shoot me*), and If I'm drinking it's probably shooters or rum with coke or something or other.

err.... back on topic.

WOOHOO we PWNED the english.... again :)

Latest posts