• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SOUTH AFRICA!!!! I GOT THE GAME!!!

I only have the game at home but i will try and bring the screen shot of Mortlock 2morrow. You can't zoom in or change a camera angle BUT

1) sideview is cool but it makes it hard to see gaps , Gamespeed is faster

2) Classic 2 is better for kicking and gaps , Game seems a bit slower but still very smooth and fast enough to make u crumble with pleasure.

stirlo would have to get over the top of him, but if he was tackled from behind he would be off on the stretcher.

Springbok, Went to CNA Centurion last night. Found nothing. Is it the CNA at the Centurion lake?

Braaivleis - He he he Cool Nick , I went to C N A Kollonade yesterday , They recieved 85 copies around 12, I bought the last one at 5:15 , and i booked my copy. It could have been sold out already when u got there.

But dunno ask springbok and maybe he can direct you to the right C N A

Maybe order on the net, that is how a lot of people in Oz are getting it, but u'll need to wait a few days.

Bull , Try TOPCD , Because when i phoned to confirm the price for the game the guy asked me PC or PS2 so they might have it.

Hows this for my daily friggen route.

Leave Rivonia (where I work), go to Incredible Connex Woodmeat, no game, go to Makro, no game, Go home (Centurion). Pop in at Incredible Connex (Centurion), no game, walk to CNA, no game, walk to PC Game, no game, go to Reggie's, no game, go to Top CD, no game.

GO HOME - no game....think I should put a claim in against EA for causing serious disappointment.
<

The guy at Centurions topcd told me they'll have it in a few days. But topcd in Menlyn told my brother theyd have it today.

Bull try TOP CD , I Phoned them to confirm the price and they guy asked me PC or PS2 so i take it that they have the PS2 Version

sorry for the double post , Yes i Phoned TOPCD menlyn , I think that will be your best chance.

Morning gents!!

All good and stuff,
I placed a order with kalahari.net, they have some good service?
when is the official relase date in SA for the PS version...

Can't wait to get rucking

Bull, I actually think that there is a lot of SA people on the board. Just not registered. I have been browsing the board for at least 3 years. But at one stage the board went down, and I battled to register. So I just left it. Then suddenly last night, after not getting the game again.....
<
Decided to voice an opinion. Registerred, and voila...got in.

Guys There is one thing in Rugby 2005 that was never seen in any of the clips.

If you grubber the ball ahead and you hold W (PC version) and run over the ball without picking it up the player will auto kick the ball ahead wich is great cause now you can grubber run grubber run grubber score a try, its brilliant.

cool springbokfan! please tell me... does that flat footed flyhalf thingy influence the playabilty alot??

nope not really -- there was not 1 time where my flyhalf was tackled with the ball ..

They have balanced that out by letting your backline stand just a little bit deeper so now u actually have time to get a few yards in with ur flyhalf... There is alotta things that they have corrected from the clips that have been posted here before..

Don't worry about it , it doesn't affect gameplay

Latest posts