• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SOUTH AFRICA!!!! I GOT THE GAME!!!

Dear Lawrence
Good news!

The following pre-ordered item is now available at our supplier and we will receive it shortly. On receipt, it will be sent to you.

Rugby 2005.

Its not really an offload its more like a pass a split second before the guy tackles you .... but it works well.

Erm most changes between locks game and my version .. I would say Graphics -- Alot better on PC ,, Erm locksleys version has an intro, Pc doesn't , And a few normal gamplay stuff that is fixed like - the flatfooted thing and they always catch a knock , i have seen vids where locks knocked and the ref did nothing , In pc version the ref blows for a knock. More fighting scenes and little stuff like the running animations is changed a bit according to player sizes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Dear Lawrence
Good news!

The following pre-ordered item is now available at our supplier and we will receive it shortly. On receipt, it will be sent to you.

Rugby 2005.[/b]

What does that mean sharksfan... kalahari or take 2 or what???!
<

Hi All - Got the game yesterday and it is by FAR the best Rugby game ever made! By far!

Graphics are brilliant, gameplay even better and commentary not as irritating as it used to be.

A thing a really like, is when theres a loose pass and the ball goes to ground, you can dive for it and if you're first its yours! Really cool! Also the kick ahead when the ball is on the ground.

I never thought I'd say this, but EA did a pretty decent job this time around! Really impressed EA, thanks!

Cheers
BlouBulle!

springbokfan??? do the tackle animations not influence your passing then... ie. with regards to locks saying one can't pass when the tackle has begun...

Cheers

Originally posted by Gandalf@Mar 10 2005, 10:01 PM
springbokfan??? do the tackle animations not influence your passing then... ie. with regards to locks saying one can't pass when the tackle has begun...

Cheers
Hey Gandalf - dont wanna take springbokfan's light here........so can I give you my opinion?

From time to time, it actually looks like you offload when you get tackled, but it doesnt happen everytime. So if you press the pass button just before you get tackled then the pass will still go although you are tackled, if you know what I mean.

thanks bluebulls...
<

that's good news...

lets hope our teams do better tomorrow morning eh?

GO STORMERS!!!
go bulls!
sharks... no chance unfortunately.
cats(what the..?)

<

Yea - I really dont know how long I'll live if we lose another game
<
We need to win some games man and more importantly we need to win the S12!

Hey the boys with the game on PC please try working on some game play footage for us poor souls waiting for ours on PS 2. You guys think you have it bad I have to wait another 5 days after release as mine is being shipped from the U.K to Malta where I now live.

vat hom fluffy

I will try and upload some gameplay clips 2 morrow. They will be short clips but i will select the best ones.

Hello Hennie,

We should be receiving stock today or tomorrow. I will inform you when we
receive stock.

Regards
Eunice
Look & Listen online

Hi Guys
You can get the game at Northgate pc and i think ps2 aswell.
Played it last night ,far better than 2004 and wcr.The shop in Northgate is Budget Technologies and the number is 7944450 (not 100% sure as i lost the paper )

Enjoy the game

Latest posts