• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sponsors?

tomascole

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Wales
for example england have o2 wales have admiral etc will these feature on the kit? i know they wont on the RWC kit because they dont have sponsors i mean like the kit when you play just an interational??

Im assuming your asking if HB have included the normal international strips, Nothing has been announced, However even if they do or dont it wont really have any impact on the game, Im pretty sure that would have been low down on their list. It would be a nice little touch but there is more important things i would like to see.

they have included there normnal international kits have a look at the new wales ones they are there normal kit then on the ireland exclusive shot the wales is the world cup kit...

As this is the official product of Rugby World Cup, you will not see any sponsors other than RWC sponsors in the game.

Emirates Airline, MasterCard, Heineken, ANZ, DHL and Société Générale as Rugby World Cup 2011 Worldwide Partners; Brancott Estate, Toshiba, Land Rover, Microsoft and BlackBerry as Official Sponsors; Licensing in Motion and RTH as Master Licencees; Canterbury as Official Sportswear Supplier; Gilbert Rugby as the Official Ball Supplier; Russell McVeagh as Official Law Firm; KPMG as Official Tournament Supplier of accounting and tax advisory service and Coca-Cola as Official Soft Drinks Supplier.