• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Squad Management

M

mjrobinsonwba

Is this feature similar to the one found on fifa 2005? Can you therefore transfer players between clubs. Also on fifa 2005 you cannot update international teams by using this feature. Therefore in rugby 2005 can you put players from club sides into international sides that aren't already there?

I dont have the game yet but i think this has been covered several times. apperntly there is a squad managment section very similiar to FIFA and when it comes to international teams you can apperntly choose any player from that nation to play in the side. I have to say apperntly because as i said i dont ahve teh game so i dont know for sure

Yes you can edit national teams and put any player from that country in the team. Just be sure to save your Roster.

I have always had this thing about Rokocoko being in NZ. Therefore I want him in Fiji...according to me thats where he belongs!

The thing that sucks about Squad Management is that representative teams (NZ maori, PI's, Baabaa's) can't be edited. They just aren't in the menu!

They'd have to be next year. They should have tours for Maori, PI and OzA should tour with wallabies. u should be able to select these squads. PI's goalkicker is Bai he stinks. Why isn't Nick Little there? He didn't play for PI last year because he was on his honeymoon. Why haven't EA seen past this?

Latest posts