• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Squads announced for Super Series

Shouldn't there be someone from Bangladesh, seeing as though they know how to beat the Aussies in ODI's?
<

Originally posted by Groen_en_Goud@Sep 22 2005, 03:04 PM
Shouldn't there be someone from Bangladesh, seeing as though they know how to beat the Aussies in ODI's?
<
correct

and they should replace Pollack
<

yeah pollock isn't at the top of his game, just there isn't anyone else out there good enough to take his place.

maybe if oram wasn't injured i think he could take his place (yes i am biased) but other thanthat i dont know of any other all rounders that could.

Originally posted by ak47+Sep 22 2005, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Sep 22 2005, 11:41 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Groen_en_Goud
@Sep 22 2005, 03:04 PM
<
correct

and they should replace Pollack
<
[/b]

Thanks for reminding me...
<

Well Inzy was confirmed today instead of Vaughan which does surprise me considering his record with both bat and now captaincy against the Aussies. Smith or Vaughan as captain I know who I'd choose.

yeah i would have had vaughan in there before inzi, but not as captain. Smith had already been named as captain so there is no way to change that. The original team was very strong, and with inzi coming in will be fine. but i would have had vaughan in just not as captain.

Originally posted by myusernameisprettybland@Oct 5 2005, 04:47 PM
theres really noone at the ground... disappointing.
Maybe because it's Wednesday and everyone is at school and work. It's still not much off a capacity English ground. I'd say it will probably reach 30, 000 + tonight.

Originally posted by scot+Oct 5 2005, 05:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scot @ Oct 5 2005, 05:11 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-myusernameisprettybland
@Oct 5 2005, 04:47 PM
theres really noone at the ground... disappointing.
Maybe because it's Wednesday and everyone is at school and work. It's still not much off a capacity English ground. I'd say it will probably reach 30, 000 + tonight. [/b]
exaclty

Gilly out for 46

Aussies 83/1 off 14 overs

not bad against the rest of the world
<

perhaps they should have just sent the poms down

Shaoib and pollack got carted
<

They got 256 I think in the end. An absolutely dominating performance by Australia so far, even with the countless number of dropped catches.

ICC World XI 6/101

make that... all out for (i think) 117! Damn this team (World XI) looks good on paper, but really was bad!

Daniel Vettori - Easily our best spinner ever... IMO only Sir Richard stands in his way as our greatest bowler.

Yeah he had a great game as did Sangakarra, nobody else from the World XI had a standout game, in fact they were pretty lousy.

Latest posts