• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadia and teams info

G

galota

Is there any new stadia in the game??. I woul like to see new ones, specially small location with 10.00 5000 seats or a park in Cardiff or a raw field in Stellenbosch. I like the generic location of Rugby 04 , as the russian stadium in Moscow with snow falling.

Are there any new international teams?

Well, you'd think they'd include all the World Cup nations, meaning that Portugal will be a new team

Well, you'd think they'd include all the World Cup nations, meaning that Portugal will be a new team
[/b]

yeah but it wouldnt surprise me if they do that thing where they have one stadium for portugal, fiji, samoa and tonga that looks generic and is the 'hot with hard ground stadium'. just so they can make room for all the frenchstadiums for the world cup.

Portugal are in the game.

A fair few stadiums offer day, night and overcast now.

Portugal are in the game.

A fair few stadiums offer day, night and overcast now. [/b]

Portugal is in the game, alright. Does this means that Uruguay are no?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

yeah but it wouldnt surprise me if they do that thing where they have one stadium for portugal, fiji, samoa and tonga that looks generic and is the 'hot with hard ground stadium'. just so they can make room for all the frenchstadiums for the world cup. [/b][/quote] do you have any idea what pprtugals stadium would look like there wouldn't even be abny stands. surely the french world cup stadiums are a hundred times more important. B)

Latest posts