• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Stadium Creations & Conversions

Got back around to doing SdF from Fifa:1695653025576.png

One or two issues with it, the roof's a bit dark atm and the transparent glass in the roof... isn't.

Stade de France in RWC mode, what do you think?:

1695842547812.png

At the moment the roof doesn't line up with the lights or the fireworks at the end of the tournament, I can either leave it as-is or try to scale the inner roof to fit?

Small update to all RWC stadiums: added the proper "city logo squiggles" blue texture to the wrap-around boards at the bottom of the stands:

1696180385862.png

Only stadium that hasn't been customised yet is Toulouse.

Stadium de Toulouse model from Fifa, it's a bit "ugly" at the moment, is it worth completing?:

1696531146142.png

Can anyone please drop their roster file that i can use. So that nz dont lose against namibia. I tried the editor but not winning. Please

Hello guys,

Is it possible to change team's stadium in the World League ?

I found the 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg folder with World league teams and location and for Exemple Edinburgh's team play in Murrayfield (which the Stadium index is 29) and i would like to change this stadium for location by the 74 which is the new stadium of edinburgh.

I hope, i m clear with that and thanks for help,

Take care,
Antoine

Yes, you'd need to update the 07590... .rsg you linked which is easy, but also 73cb... .rdf which is a bit more difficult. I have a .rdf file which should be updated for Edinburgh's new ground plus a couple of other teams:

https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff/tree/main/Custom Heads and Roster/World League RDF and RSG
Thanks for your help,

it s doesnt work. It s always Murrayfield for Edinburgh's team.

Just for know, is it possible to check the .rdf with a code editor? the .rsg can be open and modify with, but i couldn't open the .rdf

However thanks for help. If i can t change team's stadium, it s not a big deal. It s still an amazing game.

Thx. Take care

Just for know, is it possible to check the .rdf with a code editor? the .rsg can be open and modify with, but i couldn't open the .rdf
You can use "Woosah's old editor" to create a new .rdf from a modded roster. You will need to start a brand new career save for any changes to take effect.

Thanks for your help,

it s doesnt work. It s always Murrayfield for Edinburgh's team.

However thanks for help. If i can t change team's stadium, it s not a big deal. It s still an amazing game.

Thx. Take care
Use the team editor to change stadiums and save as default using old woosah editor

Progress, just gotta add small details like stewards and static flags, maybe other adverts etc. For the opposite upper stand, should I add a crowd or leave it as ads/covers?:

1712336694369.png 1712336720142.png 1712336749161.png

Latest posts