Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer leaker

saulan

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
Star Wars Battlefront 2 trailer has leaked. It looks like it is fully fleshed out version of the first one:
[video=vimeo;212842535]https://vimeo.com/212842535[/video]

Being EA I wouldn't hold your breath.

With both ***anfall 2 and Battlefield 1, both games in the same genre and one being made by the same studio making BF2, getting good reviews and high player numbers, I'm happy to let Dice/EA deal with the sequel. Also, despite the disappointments of the first one, I definitely got my moneys worth out of it.

Was ****house compared to the original, why couldn't they have just taken the first game and given it an engine update?

Was ****house compared to the original, why couldn't they have just taken the first game and given it an engine update?

Because they tried to push out a game in time for episode 7, leaving out a lot of features that many people wanted. Now they have the engine updated and hopefully this version will be more in line with what we would expect as a sequel to the original Battlefront 2.

Wouldn't be surpised if a lot of stuff still gets hold back for DLC.

Just because it is in an early trailer doesn't mean it will be in the release game.

Think they burnt too many people with the first game.
I have literally zero interest in buying a sequel even if they claim it has everything the first was missing.

Beta good in the same way the first ones beta was good, but don't see myself buying it.

Certainly an improvement just not sure i want to spend that much on a EA game on release.

Last edited:

Latest posts