Starcraft II

Jer1cho

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
This, is the best video game trailer ever made. Seriously. It's so EPIC i was almost in tears. I have been waiting for this game for over 10 years. It's hitting the shelves in 2 weeks. Long live the PC!

Last edited by a moderator:
2 weeks? it's coming out most places midnight monday or the day after. I played a bit of it in beta and watched plenty of streams of the pros playing, going to be awesome. I just started uni though so cash is really tight now but if I can scrape the cash together will definitely be picking this up next week on release.

I just wet my pants. Somebody send this to EA and tell them this is how strategy games are supposed to be made!

Am I correct in thinking Starcraft is to World of Warcraft what Warhammer is to Dungeons and Dragons?

Looked quite silly to me, what is it, a first person shooter?

Realtime strategy,

I've never actually played Starcraft, but i know a lot of people that absolutely love it.
Doubt my laptops up to playing it, so will give this a miss, though the trailer looks good

That looks fricking awesome. Game develpors know how to make hot cgi chicks :lol:

Oh right, not interested so. RTS games peaked with Age of Empire 2 and it's expansion pack. Awesome stuff.

just had enough money to pre-order this today all set for the release next week.

This game is flawless... It's unbelievably satisfying. One of the best PC games ever.

Latest posts