• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Started up Hockey Again

U

USArugger

OK, since I am still waiting for NCAA baseball to arrive, I figured I would play a World Championship in Hockey. Team USA beat the Slovaks 6-0 in their first game. Next up Finland.

This game is fun, but it seems a little repetitive. Maybe because I am not very good. It doesn't seem like you can do much from a set offense. All my goals come on breakaways (2 on 1) where I suck the defender and the goalie to one side and then pass across to my mate waiting for a one-timer in front of a yawning net. I try to use the skill stick, but I don't score goals with it. Maybe I'm too dumb. I do not know. Like I said. A fun game but nowhere near NCAA football.

I assume this is NHL 06 (The EA Sports hockey game)? You should give NHL 2K6 by 2K a try... easily one the best sports games out there.

usarugger how do you play all these games in iraq??

are you in the army or something?

that wold be quite the gig to play video games and use computers and get paid!

Originally posted by DC13@Feb 2 2006, 02:24 PM
usarugger how do you play all these games in iraq??

are you in the army or something?

that wold be quite the gig to play video games and use computers and get paid!
Hell,

You can only work for so many hours during the day and once you are done working there is absolutely nothing to do except play some video games, read a book, or watch TV/movies.

So if you work 12-14 hours and then work out for a while you still have about 2 hours to do something (goof off) and you can still get 5-6 hours of sleep.

I just lost to Finland 4-3. So I am 3-1 now.

Latest posts