• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Steve Walsh sacked.

There are three refs that I simply do not like:

1. Kaplan
2. Walsh
3. Owens

Thats one removed from the equation, now to lobby SANZAR to get rid of Kaplan! :D

In Wellington, he's well hated thanks to a certain ranfurly shield game. I don't like him as a referee but I feel a little bit sorry for him that he has been sacked. Only a little.

He's one of a bunch of Sanzar refs that f*** me off. with Kaplan, Dickinson, O'Brien, Watson, Honiss...

In contrast - Chris White is awesome. Jutge and Rolland are solid as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 19 2009, 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In contrast - Chris White is awesome.[/b]

There's nothing like watching Chris White blow his whistle every 30 seconds.

Who needs the two teams when we've got the Chris White show...

There's a very easy way to solve this, All referees are crap.

Except Dean Richards. He's very good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Mar 19 2009, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well well...irish fans are gonna be happy...[/b]

why would we be happy, had he behaved himself he would have been reffing on Saturday which is certainly a better prospect than Wayne Barnes.

in fairness it did come from Laporte but Sunday was yet again another shining example of his incompetence.

Never nice to see someone loose their job, but after France in Croke Park in 2007 this is an exception. One of the few times France weren't shafted by a referee! If there was to be an elite referee panel who would get on it? Speaking about Irish refs Clancy, Fitzgibbon and Rolland are pretty good, Lewis is awful.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Mar 19 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Never nice to see someone loose their job, but after France in Croke Park in 2007 this is an exception. One of the few times France weren't shafted by a referee! If there was to be an elite referee panel who would get on it? Speaking about Irish refs Clancy, Fitzgibbon and Rolland are pretty good, Lewis is awful.[/b]

careful you'll get the Scots going with Clancy even though it was Barnes again making the controversial call, you're right though he's not a bad ref.

Latest posts