• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

still no celtic league?

C

chrisd

on the official EA site i have repeatidly requested the celtic league be added - yet again it falls on deaf canadien ears.

i just don't understand the ommission of this competative and important european league -after all this league has generated heineken trophy holders and some excellant teams that don't.

it's a bit like EA football o8 ommitting a major football lge in the european set-up that contributes champions league winners - - it simply makes no sense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

they dont have the rights to the top 14 or the magners league. world rugby championship or whatever its called has it.

i dont reckon they will be making another game (altho thats just speculation) so i imagine those rights
might come up in the future. ea have a decent history of picking up stuff like that as time goes on.
see fifa.

they dont have the rights to the top 14 or the magners league. world rugby championship or whatever its called has it[/b]

That arguement doesn't hold water as RC2006 also had the GP in it. They proberbly don't put in the Magners as they don't see the Celtic market as big enough (which is stupid thinking, I know), unless they can't come to an agreement with the 3 Celtic unions over lisencing fees, hens the pseudonym versions of the sides for the <strike>HEC</strike> "European Trophy" mode, which may also explain the Top 14s ommision.

so thats means that there's gonna be no liverty stadium for us loyal ospreys fans, oh the pain :wall: ! looks like its gonna be that ground that looked like the gnoll then. Oh well. There's always hope.

<div class='quotemain'> they dont have the rights to the top 14 or the magners league. world rugby championship or whatever its called has it[/b]

That arguement doesn't hold water as RC2006 also had the GP in it. They proberbly don't put in the Magners as they don't see the Celtic market as big enough (which is stupid thinking, I know), unless they can't come to an agreement with the 3 Celtic unions over lisencing fees, hens the pseudonym versions of the sides for the <strike>HEC</strike> "European Trophy" mode, which may also explain the Top 14s ommision.
[/b][/quote]

i imagine that ea dont hold exclusive rights to the gp. (and 6N)
they probably do for the sanzar stuff and rugby challenge have exclusives on the magners.

i think ea would have got hold of them if they had the opportunity. especially since they wouldnt
especially want the opposition having a unique selling point.

if rugby challenge had them they couldnt have been to pricey for ea.

Latest posts