hope they don't screw up the game [/b]
fat-chick.jpg

Would she screw up the game? :rolleyes:

<div class='quotemain'> hope they don't screw up the game [/b]
fat-chick.jpg

Would she screw up the game? :rolleyes:
[/b][/quote]

:eek:
I dont think shes a candidate for streaking :blink: because I cant see her sprinting on a field..... :huh: she would'nt make it on the grass and get arrested. :wah:
Plus i cant see her legs :p

I don't mind streakers but I can't stand it when they disrupt a really good close match. Boring, kick-a-thon matches though, let them loose!

I remember at the RWC95 in South Africa some Frenchmen let loose a 'coq' on the field during a game... a different sort of streaker but amusing nonetheless! :p

I don't mind streakers but I can't stand it when they disrupt a really good close match. Boring, kick-a-thon matches though, let them loose!

I remember at the RWC95 in South Africa some Frenchmen let loose a 'coq' on the field during a game... a different sort of streaker but amusing nonetheless! :p [/b]

In the former days any test match involving the French team had its lot of roasters running accross the pitch. The English boby pursuing the cockrell was a typical picture of a 5N England-France test-match played in Twickenham. Nowadays with the many security checks the only way to get these birds in the stadium would be to drop them from helipcoptere but as you know they are not famous for their flying skill.

My mate is on the sideline security at the millenium stadium and in the autumn internationals (vs Australia i think) a guy pegged it onto the field and my mate chased him. In front of 74,000 people he practically spear tackled the bloke. The streaker was very quickly arrested.
Gotta love the amusement tho. I mean, why would someone sacrifice watching an international just to run naked on a field?

in the 2011 world cup, any streakers will be handed out massive fines and maybe even be prosecuted i think.. can't really remember now.

As long as the streakers time the run properly then there's no problem. If they run while somethings happening its a balls (ohoho.) Also, I'm sick of streakers knowing nothing about rugby. At least throw a swerve or sidestep into your run. Change your lines as you go. The best I saw even threw a dummy pass. Fooking excellent.

what I'd like to see is a streaker, intercepting a potential match winning try in the 22, sprinting all the way to the other 22, side stepping the fullback and then touching down for a try.

the first match i went to at Welford road there was a streaker. He managed to escape and hide in the crowd too. The stewards eventually found him and he was let off with a £50 fine donated to whichever charity they were collecting for that day.

what I'd like to see is a streaker, intercepting a potential match winning try in the 22, sprinting all the way to the other 22, side stepping the fullback and then touching down for a try. [/b]
how crazy wud that be! he'd have to be shot if it were the rwc final

all the more entertainment it would provide. hell i might even start praying for that, TV reception of the RWC after my exams!

Latest posts