• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Summer Plans?

Just don't go there during riot season, or else the innocent Lebanese gangs will stab you. [/b]
What...don't go to Bondi? If you're as informed as you seem to think you are, you'll know that the riots actually occurred in Cronulla. :p

And maybe if you were informed as you thought you were you would know that there was violence at Bondi as well when 6 Teens were stabbed.

And maybe if you were informed as you thought you were you would know that there was violence at Bondi as well when 6 Teens were stabbed.
[/b]

Ah! But they don't have riots on Bondi...which is meant to make it somehow better, apparently. Kind of like saying Tower Hamlets is better than Salford before Tower Hamlets has more stabbings and less shootings.

Yes, I'm as confused as you are. :blink:

Anyway, if you want nice Beaches, head on down to the South West of England. Cornwall, Devon & Dorset all have loads of small beaches. But be careful of the rich kids causing mayhem.

THIS SUMMER!!!!!
I'm going on another International tournament!!! woohoo!!!! Brunei here I come!!!! 7 days in Brunei... will be gone for almost 2 months though... :p

Cheap college student week in newquay for me and few mates in a caravan.

Not sure how it'll go being 17 and all, they sound pretty strict down there on the whole club scene.

BM
[/b]

same here! although i'll be 18 this time around.
don't worry about the age thing, down by the harbour theres a rowing club, which just happens to allow you to become a temporary member, and as its a private members club you cant drink as much as you want there. we went there for our last night there lasst summer... drinking yard glasses filled with pretty much everything they had behind the bar- definately the way to go :p
other than that theres a club called tall trees which is pretty relaxed when it comes to the whole age thing... wet t-shirt competition is a must see :D

other than drinking my time away, i shall be attempting to save some money and go to NZ/ Aus sometime after xmas
oh and getting my a-level results... but thats not important :p

Unfourtunatley I have do my Leaving Cert for pretty much all of June but then I'm going interrailing for July with some guys from school so that should be pretty good.

And maybe if you were informed as you thought you were you would know that there was violence at Bondi as well when 6 Teens were stabbed. [/b]
Yes, im quite aware of that, but there was no riot in Bondi.

Oh but there have been... and during Riot Season as well (See 1995), and those 6 kids still got stabbed during Riot Season, apparently they had the Riot Police and everything all out in force after - also nowhere did I say there was a riot at Bondi during 05, just that the stabbings happened during Riot Season.

I'm not going to bother to argue...you know full well what you meant, it's just that you didn't word it overly well and you have realised that and as a result it has provided you with a kind of loop hole in which you can go back and in essence change what you said.

But anyway....i'll point this in a new direction...actually nah that's too hard...i'll just forget it. (This is not healthy at all! I'm shying away from arguments)

im off to newquay for a week, age wont be a problem for me as im 19 :D

im also going to italy for a week

im off to newquay for a week, age wont be a problem for me as im 19 :D

im also going to italy for a week [/b]
Been workin hard mate?! Must be setting you back a bit...then again I guess you are in Europe...but all the same I guess. Bloody hell I'd like to go to Italy. Be sure to post some pics of your time there!

We are off to the low countries as we've never been (aside from a city break in 'dam).

We are off to the low countries as we've never been (aside from a city break in 'dam).
[/b]

aaah the lovely Amsterdamage, was there in Feb with some mates, stayed in the Amsterdam-American, helluva place, pity we didn't use the suana facilities. I love the 'Damage' for several reasons, apart from the obvious ones. I've never been in summer though, but if I did I'd get one of those little boat houses and just moore on a canal smoking a slowboat and watching the world go by. Bacon and banan pancakes for breaky.

I'm looking forward to summer too, we bought my dad a ticket to come over to London for a month, celebrate his 58th birthday with us, he's never been off the African continent, so it'll be an experience just enjoying his reactions to everything in general. We've got a little extra surprise for him as well - going to Zurich and Luzerne for a week, to coincide with the Zurich street parade or love fest....I hope his blood pressure remains stable ....here's one of the several million reasons why...
020_kl.jpg

I'm not going to bother to argue...you know full well what you meant, it's just that you didn't word it overly well and you have realised that and as a result it has provided you with a kind of loop hole in which you can go back and in essence change what you said.

But anyway....i'll point this in a new direction...actually nah that's too hard...i'll just forget it. (This is not healthy at all! I'm shying away from arguments)
[/b]
Your in for such a stabbin'

And obviously I know what I meant, since I typed it.

Supposed to be going Benidorm, that is if my mate stops ******* around and just books it.

...the more i think about it - northern spain plus the world cup in france if i'm still jobless would be great...then, again might have to settle for the thousands of british ex-pats and a pub in Florida for the coupe du monde...

Latest posts