• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super 14 Contest!

Now, there should be some prizes, i`ll take it to TRF administrators in order to see how can we manage it!

My proposal

For Captain America - a rugby jersey of his favorite S14 team

For Chiro and Kaftka - a scarf, a flag with his fav S14 team !

:ph34r:

yeeaaaaaaaah.
wow, two weeks ago i got picked for jury duty, now this! amazing.

great competition, rassie! :bravo:

that was a very close finish. great stuff all around - this was a lot of fun.

Originally posted by sanzar@May 17 2006, 03:26 PM
So what'll it be cpt? A Waratah's Jersey no doubt. I'll send you mine if you like. :D
Nah. He'd prefer a team that actually makes it to the final...

A Bulls jersey!!!

Hahahahahahaha.... I'm joking. Seriously.

Well done Cap'n, and good stuff rassie for A: making this competition, and B: having a fantastic final round.

Personally I think we should give prizes to all those that surpassed 130 points.............. particularly if they didn't do the first round either.

If you go with my proposal, I would like a Forc* jersey and if I can go outside S14, a Toulouse jersey!

Thankyou - that's for the competition and my proposal taken into action.

*That is an intended spelling mistake. Get it? Force becomes Forc = Fork. Fork is a piece of cuttlery as is a SPOON!

Originally posted by Jacko@May 17 2006, 06:19 PM

*That is an intended spelling mistake. Get it? Force becomes Forc = Fork. Fork is a piece of cuttlery as is a SPOON!
Well done. That was very deep humour, and well thought out.... But it's still incredibly lame. But well done nonetheless.... Weirdo.

Originally posted by kaftka+May 17 2006, 04:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@May 17 2006, 03:26 PM
So what'll it be cpt? A Waratah's Jersey no doubt. I'll send you mine if you like. :D
Nah. He'd prefer a team that actually makes it to the final...

A Bulls jersey!!!

Hahahahahahaha.... I'm joking. Seriously.

Well done Cap'n, and good stuff rassie for A: making this competition, and B: having a fantastic final round. [/b]
actually, i would like a bulls jersey. but i don't suspect this forum have the resources, which is understandable, and why should they? we come here for fun.

any of you guys in the virtual super 14? i wouldnt mind knowing how i went against you fellas

Good call - I'm dobrien7 in S14 (surprise, surprise - too lazy for an interesting name)

Anyone else play this season or going to do Vitual NPC later this year?

i am woosaah26(didnt like woosaah for some unknown reason)

and you didnt go to good did you

Haha no, thanks for the input :p

Was leading all my mates for first 4 rounds then the wheels fell off ridiculously bad...

I never beat you though. Mind you I'm last in our mates pool, Dave. So, Could be worse.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 19 2006, 11:42 AM
I never beat you though. Mind you I'm last in our mates pool, Dave. So, Could be worse.
So true, your avatar says it all :D

Latest posts