Northampton
4FC9053C-D5FC-79D7-090000C927223607.jpg
Wigan v Saints
CF8419B6-B694-0A15-93ACC41B31C8F4F4.jpg

Old Trafford
old_trafford.jpg

Discussion; Go!

I'm supporting Saints in this,
Think they'll win as well, have been more convincing in their playoffs, though Leeds/Wigan was a cracking match, and Wigan will be wanting the SL trophy to go with their League Toppers :p

No, I know. I only really like good sports.

Wigan are favourites to win should have put a wager on the final, wouldve betted on St Helens 12+.

supporting wigan. they've been the most entertaining side i've seen throughout the season for me, tomkins, richards and amos roberts pre-injury have been a treat to watch. also, my equal favourite player along with tomkins, kyle eastmond, is out thru injury so my main reason for supporting saints is gone.

should be a cracking game though, really pleased there's no leeds in this final.

Its gonna a hell of a game. Regardless of the result the Super league is coming home to the right side of Pennines.

Nightmare start for the Saints, and their defensive line is atrocious, it's dog legged and they're leaving gaps all over the place

Saints finally turned up like 25minutes into the match,
Wigan still completely dominant though

Saints handling has been shocking as well, flufffed a chance there, and gave Wigan way too many tackles in their 20 in the first half