English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Almost upon us,
Seven of the eight places are a sealed deal, with the following going through (in order of league place 1 round before the end of the season):

• Wigan
  • Saint Helens
  • Warrington
  • Leeds
  • Hull
  • Huddersfield
  • Hull KR

The eighth positions is between Castleford Tigers and Crusaders RL, who are both tied on 22pts, with Castleford in either with the better points difference (-108 to Crusaders -191)

In the final round Castleford are facing Saints at home. I can't see anything other than a big Saints win, in their last league match at Knowsley road.
Crusaders take on Hull KR at home, which i'm not sure about. Crusaders will be fighting for their first ever play off spot, and need a draw/win to get it (or to lose with not many points put on them, and Castleford losing by about 100) - last time Crusaders played Hull they lost 54 - 10, but C.R.L are stronger at home than on the road, so i'm hoping they can pull it off.

Roll on Saturday, it'll all be finalised by 20:15ish

The few matches I've seen, Crusaders show a lot of promise...would love to see them make it in.

Warrington won their match tonight but we just need to win by 8 tomorrow to seal 2nd.

Bloomin' heck!
Saints very nearly blew Crusaders place then, and their second place!
So many tries in the last few mins (5 in 5mins? there or thereabouts)
Never seen such a cheer as for Cunningham there!

Either way:
Saint Helens 40 - 30 Castleford
Crusaders 30 - 24 Hull KR

[BLINK]CRUSADERS ARE THROUGH TO THE PLAYOFFS![/BLINK]

Congrats to the Crusaders :D :D :D well chuffed for them, gonna be tough now, but Noble is a miracle worker so anything could happen :D :D Im well exited :p :p

Latest posts