• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby 2021

The rugby pass seems like a good deal , 35quid for the season
Only for the Kiwi games though, none of the Aussie or trans-Tasman ones are included.

I guess it depends where you're coming from. a die-hard SR fan who wants these games and doesn't mind streaming, will probably be pleased.

Some people don't like streaming and would prefer a broadcast TV channel. Others already subscribe to established sports channels and this is another subscription.

Hopefully "normal service" will resume from this very odd season, soon....

Last edited:
Indeed. No broadcast TV deal in the UK or Ireland for either SR series. Oh well. See you next season, SR.
None in the USA either. I've been streaming Super Rugby on ESPN+ the last four years and now it's gone. At least they still stream PRO14 and MLR.

Last edited:
Sanzaar has always negotiated with ESPN. This season that's evidently not the case. I suspect NZ is asking ESPN+ to pony up more that ESPN wants to pay.

This was a great game from what I saw on the highlights. Unfortunately, we don't have access to Super Rugby in America this year. The announcer said that the Reds were a big favorite, but they barely won at home. Wish I could have watched it all.

Caught the second half of this game on stream. The Hurricanes were really poor. Just gave away far too many penalties and just handed the Blues loads of territory which they took full advantage of. The Blues and Crusaders look the best two teams by some distance. The Canes go to Christchurch next week, yay!.

Latest posts