Venue: Sky Stadium
Time: 09:05 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

Sunday, 19 July 2020

USJKAyt.png
Er9w71N.png
iZ3E9uZ.png

Venue: FMG Stadium Waikato
Time: 05:35 CAT (SA, GMT+2)

so, looks like we might have Ioane back and Dillon hunt might be ok to play too, i assume Ioane will take a while to get his eye back in but between him and hunt we might have a bit of attack this week

hunt to fullback and Ioane at 10 for me

so, looks like we might have Ioane back and Dillon hunt might be ok to play too, i assume Ioane will take a while to get his eye back in but between him and hunt we might have a bit of attack this week

Ioane might be back, let's hope so. He's my favorite Highlander and I was beginning to wonder if he'd play again this season. Fingers crossed.

i dunno. i like hunt where he is. ioane knows how to play FB?

i dunno. i like hunt where he is. ioane knows how to play FB?
it was not long ago that the rugby world was in up in arms about an AB being played out of position ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i think where ive noticed the biggest improvement in Hunts game is his line breaks, his try set up against your boys was running from the back so i think he can still shine at 15. we might also get to see some good territory kicks with him running into the line or he might have better luck creating com space for Nareki

Ioane's always seemed like a 12 to me more than anything.
Just to confirm, you're trolling?

still no team announcement, thought we normally did it on Thursdays....

Ioane starts on the bench, fair enough, gregory swaps wing...can mckay only pass one way? assuming Nareki just needs a break

I think i would prefer we start with coltman so we have dixon on at the end for those clutch lineouts at the end

107783879_10158721444927249_2463122036123733584_o.jpg

Ioane starts on the bench, fair enough, gregory swaps wing...can mckay only pass one way? assuming Nareki just needs a break

I think i would prefer we start with coltman so we have dixon on at the end for those clutch lineouts at the end

107783879_10158721444927249_2463122036123733584_o.jpg

Thanks Jabby. Ioane back part-time should help. Go Highlanders!

Half Time at the Battle of the Barrett Brothers - Blues 15 Hurricanes 15.

It was a crazy fun first half. :)

Last edited:
Canes really lucky to win that one. Not sure how the ref saw that grounding.
Ahh, but the least straight lineout prior to the blues try. Evened our in the end. I was at the game and the crowd was having a laugh by cheering for the try when watching the replays, when there was obviously no evidence of the grounding. What did the ref ask the tmo? Any reason not to award the try, or did he call it held up and ask to check whether there was grounding he didn't see?

First 20min was rough, considering our midfield has been one constant they've looked really out of it

hope to see ioane at 10 and hunt to 15

First 20min was rough, considering our midfield has been one constant they've looked really out of it

hope to see ioane at 10 and hunt to 15

It's great to see Josh Ioane back and the Higlanders are playing much better in the second half. But that hole they dug earlier might be too deep to crawl out of.

Chiefs lead 31-26 with less than three minutes to play.

Last edited:

Latest posts