• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby AU 2021 - Semi Final

The Force have had a great season (4-4), they were 0-8 last year. But I doubt they'll beat the Brumbies (6-2) in Canberra. The winner will play the Reds in the AU Final.

BRUMBIES: James Slipper, Folau Fainga'a, Allan Alaalatoa (c), Darcy Swain, Cadeyrn Neville, Rob Valetini, Rory Scott, Pete Samu, Nic White, Noah Lolesio, Tom Wright, Irae Simone, Len Ikitau, Andy Muirhead, Tom Banks
Reserves: Lachlan Lonergan, Scott Sio, Tom Ross, Nick Frost, Luke Reimer, Ryan Lonergan, Reesjan Pasitoa, Mack Hansen
FORCE: Tom Robertson, Feleti Kaitu'u, Santiago Medrano, Jeremy Thrush, Sitaleki Timani, Fergus Lee-Warner, Kane Koteka, Brynard Stander, Tomas Cubelli, Domingo Miotti, Jordan Olowofela, Kyle Godwin (c), Richard Kahui, Toni Pulu, Jake Strachan
Reserves: Andrew Ready, Angus Warner, Greg Holmes, Ryan McCaulley, Tim Anstee, Ian Prior, Henry Taefu, Jack McGregor

Got my tickets for the grand final. Heres to hoping I get to witness my 2nd Reds grand final win in person.
2011 the atmosphere was brilliant, from 2008 - 2013 I missed only two home games including seeing every game of the 2011 season and both finals. Since 2013 I haven't gone much. This grand final will be my first of the year so here's to hoping I get to enjoy another Reds premiership.

Got my tickets for the grand final. Heres to hoping I get to witness my 2nd Reds grand final win in person.
2011 the atmosphere was brilliant, from 2008 - 2013 I missed only two home games including seeing every game of the 2011 season and both finals. Since 2013 I haven't gone much. This grand final will be my first of the year so here's to hoping I get to enjoy another Reds premiership.
Have fun at the game! :cool: I hope it's a close one.

Last edited:

Latest posts