• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Australia

Good to see. Looking forward to that as well. Games in NZ have been entertaining. Let's see how their neigbours go.

Good to see. Looking forward to that as well. Games in NZ have been entertaining. Let's see how their neigbours go.
Yes indeed. And hopefully the Super Rugby teams in South Africa will have a short season as well.

Super Rugby Australia's new rules are very good. Make Rugby better!

It's was not enough. Good changes are about touch-kicks and ingoal drop-outs. I disagree with golden score and 20-mins for all red cards.

It should be:
Straight red cards--20mins
2nd yellow red cards--10mins

Thought Rebels would put up a better fight, but Brumbies deserved it.

If you dont mind me asking, why?
Are you sure a red offence is necessarily worse than two yc offences? I am not. In fact, I'm inclined to think in something like a high tackle, two YCs is probably worse.

It's was not enough. Good changes are about touch-kicks and ingoal drop-outs. I disagree with golden score and 20-mins for all red cards.

It should be:

did you just quote yourself and then disagree with yourself?

If you dont mind me asking, why?
Are you sure a red offence is necessarily worse than two yc offences? I am not. In fact, I'm inclined to think in something like a high tackle, two YCs is probably worse.

In the case of 2nd yellow card, the player is already binned after the 1st yellow card. So total time is 20 mins (equal to the straight red card).

Latest posts