• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby - Trans Tasman (FINAL)

Even though I didn't think an Aussie team would make it to the Trans-Tasmin final, it's still kinda' weird not having one in it. It takes the Trans out of Trans-Tasmin. All kidding aside, I think the Blues will win a close, hard fought slobberknocker. Wish I could watch it, but ESPN+ hasn't streamed any of the TT games. :(

1623828207784.png

Even though I didn't think an Aussie team would make it to the Trans-Tasmin final, it's still kinda' weird not having one in it. It takes the Trans out of Trans-Tasmin. All kidding aside I think the Blues will a close hard fought slobberknocker. Wish I could watch it but ESPN+ hasn't streamed any of the TT games. :(
Yeah, Blues have to be Fav's on paper at least, anything can happen in a final but Home advantage, number of all blacks, direct results this year and the fact they finished top of the table suggest theyre fav's

Yeah, Blues have to be Fav's on paper at least, anything can happen in a final but Home advantage, number of all blacks, direct results this year and the fact they finished top of the table suggest theyre fav's
I think shannon frizell is a massive loss for this game, more so then the other games as this is the one where the highlanders need a bit of muscle to counter the big blues pack.

will be interesting to see how it plays out tactically, as both teams have been employing a bit of territorial kicking, but in slightly different ways. It might be that one team wins that battle and the other either loses because of it or has to adapt tactics on the fly. Could be a game of big momentum swings, lineout will be important.

unchanged

200192250_10159607175762249_1593122548233868777_n.jpg

Congrats.
I thought pretty much every 50-50 call went to the same side thou.

Well, it turned out like I and others predicted. A close, hard fought slobberknocker. Kudos to the Blues. :cool:

Last edited:
Sure it probably wouldnt have made a difference, but i dont reckon goodhue needed an hia. I reckon they cheated there so they could bring back patrick.

A bit gutted but we never really looked like we were going to take control. Congrats blues

Sorry you had to get a notification for this post lol, but no i dont know where he is going. Tried searching the internet, but to no avail. I think i heard kapeli couldnt make the chiefs squad, so maybe the chiefs. But they have cane and boshier so he might prefer somewhere else. The highlanders perhaps. Crusaders usually hire from within the wider organisation.

You're all welcome to stream Major League Rugby games and other rugby programming for free here. https://www.therugbynetwork.com/

There's 3 rounds left in the regular season followed by the playoffs. And you'll recognize many Kiwi, Aussie, South Pacific and Euro players finishing up their careers here.

1624336327865.png

Last edited:
is this in the right thread?
Yes. I'm inviting Super Rugby fans to check out the MLR to see some of your old players. Just sharing. And there's some South Africans in MLR that used to play in SR too.

Last edited:

Latest posts