• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Super Rugby Unlocked: Round 3 [23 - 24 October 2020]

It all depends on the 2 teams, I know there's provision that should a match be postponed due to COVID-related illnesses, the teams have an option to take the match as a draw, if both teams agree to it, or that they must reschedule the match at a time suitable for them to play, without interfering with the other matches.

The problem is that only 1 team has a bye on a weekend, so the only way to go about playing this match, is to do it midweek.

They can't postpone the playoffs or extend it to another week, because as soon as SR Unlocked ends, these teams start the Currie Cup.
Exactly why I don't see it happening. It'd be a physical encounter and luck of the draw so I can't see any team choosing a mid week. You'd essentially be compromising the rest of your tournament for 2 additional points (I don't believe anyone will be expecting to win with a BP here) and possibly 2 less.

Wonder what the expected turn-around would be for Lions being able to come back in. Would be difficult for them if they had to share the spoils with the Griquas coming up as well.

Last edited:
i know there game had been called off but interested since he is joining us next month how Jasper Wiese has been playing?
could see a back row of
6. Liebenberg
7. Brink
8. Wiese
At some point for Tigers next season.

i know there game had been called off but interested since he is joining us next month how Jasper Wiese has been playing?
could see a back row of
6. Liebenberg
7. Brink
8. Wiese

Well he was a beast last week against the Bulls.

could see a back row of
6. Liebenberg
7. Brink
8. Wiese
He outshone Duane Vermeulen and not subjectively speaking which says a lot IMO. Vermeulen made up for it with a MotM showing this week which if anything just makes Wiese's feat more impressive.

Wow sounds impressive, don't really watch Pro rugby so didn't know how well he was playing but to outshine Duane sounds extremely promising.

Latest posts