• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Surly the best

E

Exiles

Hello i play for a team in sweden called Exiles we are ranked 1-3 place and where champions in u15 last year! I play scrum-half and i have played for 8 years!!!

In these 8 years i have become Belgium champion and Swedish champion......I have once not got a medel (1-3 place). I love rugby it is truly the best sport in the world!! On the pitch I am a tactical player who loves to fake (sidestep,dummy,fake to kick and do rolls). Now i Play on u15 and i am 14years old! last year i also played for u15 and was only 12-13 years!!! That seson i made 8-10 points (1 drop goal and 1-2 trys) the drop goal i made aganist a u19 team (they cheted it was a u16 tornament with 1 team from england "Phinix")

Anyone Who thinks they've done a butter rugby carrier Mail ME at [email protected] or post something on this website!! :bravo:

//Axel Lundgren 14-years old ;)

Ive played rugby for 3 going on 4 years now, i play scrum half for a U19 team in the USA. Last season we were crowned Cleveland Rugby Champions, and Cleveland Cup Chapions. I have also played for the Cleveland All Stars, and the Cleveland Select Side Team, which competed against select teams from Columbus and Cincinnati. At that tournament, i was selected to play for the Ohio Select Team, which then went on to play other states teams. We played against Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa etc.

This coming February i have a tryout for the USA Boys U17 National Team.

I have been playing for 9 years now,i started of playing for Cleve my local club at Scrum half,played there for 3 years.Then had a trial for Bristol Colts u12s got in then moved up the age groups till this present day where i am now playing for the u18s,i have won the league 3 times,won 3 cups ,played at Twickers and also had a trial for England u18s on Friday,get the results of the trial at the end of August.Exiles
-Come on Sweden aint exactly big on rugby are they,so it might not be as hard 2 be as good as u r saying,no offence.

Originally posted by Cusker@Aug 15 2006, 03:06 AM
I have been playing for 9 years now,i started of playing for Cleve my local club at Scrum half,played there for 3 years.Then had a trial for Bristol Colts u12s got in then moved up the age groups till this present day where i am now playing for the u18s,i have won the league 3 times,won 3 cups ,played at Twickers and also had a trial for England u18s on Friday,get the results of the trial at the end of August.Exiles
-Come on Sweden aint exactly big on rugby are they,so it might not be as hard 2 be as good as u r saying,no offence.
We beat a team called phinix do u know them.....there from england and we beat them with alot of points <_<

No i haven't heard of a team called phinix were they playing there first team?All i am saying is that the class of rugby between England and Swedish teams is anormus,so it must be easyer.How come England r in the Wold Cup(Defending Champions)and Sweden aint??

The standard of Rugby in countries like Sweden won't be very high. Any half decent team in Scotland, England, Ireland or Wales would put quite a fair few points on a team from Sweden.

Personally, I've captained my school and club to cup victories, been named player of the year for my club twice. I've played for my clubs adult 2nd XV team at 16 and my team have won 6 trophies in a row.

he does think highly of himself though doesnt he :)

"surly the best"

sorry but reminds me of jacko :)

What? Why??

I'm a good guy, and I don't talk myself up. Heck, I've never made a rep side and I'm not from Sweden.

And are you paying out my spelling?? (surly) Bgi msitkae.

Originally posted by Jacko@Aug 15 2006, 08:02 PM
And are you paying out my spelling?? (surly) Bgi msitkae.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Classic Jacko.

And come on guys, this isn't a penis contest... 13 inches for the record.

Latest posts