• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Take f***ing That

you english have a funny sense of humour. it wasnt that funny at all
[/b]
Yeah...I didn't get that one either...
Maybe it wasn't the "english" part of it that was bad, but just the fact that the humour part was bad. And maybe we just have to know more about Bo Selecta...all I know of him is the Proper Chrimbo song.

Yeah, there is absolutely nothing funny about Bo Selecta in my eyes.
And it bugs me that so many people like it and inevitably end up walking around saying 'Shamon, mutha f***a!"

Really grinds my gears.

Really grinds my gears. [/b]

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bRwQ3eEVmQE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bRwQ3eEVmQE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I didn't have to play that clip, Teh. The still is hilarious. (Plus I can't play it at work anyway!)

Don't worry there's nothing to get.
A man, in a mask, making a career off of...off of...hang on...Poor imprssions? No That's intentional.
Repetitive concepts week in week out? No, that must also be intentional.
A lack of ability and talent to write a decent script, so he must resort to ad-libbing making everything seem like monotonus drivel? I'm gonna say that has to be intentioanl also.
A realisation that he doesn't actually have any decent material so he concedes his integrity (which went out of the window when he come up with the concept of the programme) and decides to swear really often hoping to get by on what parents like to call, "potty humour" just hoping that someone will find it funny? Yeah, that seems about right.

*I don't mean to cause any offence to those who watch and enjoy the show. I'm just voicing my opinions.*

The first two series of Bo Selecta! were hilarious, however the following series have been nowhere near as funny.

The first two series of Bo Selecta! were hilarious, however the following series have been nowhere near as funny. [/b]

I agree.

The thing with Bo Selecta and the way I see it is that Avid Merrion is an absolute lunatic. And the way he portrays the characters is the way he thinks that they should be like, and I think it's a great show. Michael Jackson, the Osbournes, Britney Spears, Ricky Gervais and David Blaine in particular are excellent skits.

Latest posts