• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Team Lists

i dont no if this has been answered but hey.
what season are the super 12 squads from, this yr or last?

on the screens on hb studios there this year jerseys so I would say this year squad 2

juding from commentery in the chiefs v blues vid I would say 2005 as tackiagbau however you spell it is in the chiefs team.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 10 2005, 08:46 PM
juding from commentery in the chiefs v blues vid I would say 2005 as tackiagbau however you spell it is in the chiefs team.
tagicakibau
<

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 10 2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah he was in the draft because he didnt get picked for the Hurricanes as he plays for Taranaki.

You're worrying about team squad lists?!?

Hell, us northerners are still asking which teams are even in it!

Saying the European cup is in the game, is like telling you guys half the Super 12 teams are in it, but not mentioning which ones!

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Feb 10 2005, 09:18 PM

Saying the European cup is in the game, is like telling you guys half the Super 12 teams are in it, but not mentioning which ones!
just as long as the blues r in it
<

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Feb 10 2005, 09:18 PM

well that sux... for u guys
y do u guys hav so many different cups for anyway, y dont yall just hav one. but then again we hav the NPC and Currie cup down here... but once u say super 12 u automatically kno wut that means...

with the Heineken Cup its a given which Irish and Welsh teams are involved each year (why oh why won't they let Connacht qualify for it?) but the French & English leagues are that strong and varied that a proper qualification process needs to happy to get their best representatives - generally you can 2nd guess most of the teams, but there are always a few teams that qualify that somebody follows and would like to see put into a computer game...

why so many different leagues? ... simply 'cuz there are so many diff countries that are pretty useful at rugby - creating a great variation in teams, and the majority of these leagues feature some sort of relegation, so that no team can rest on their laurels knowing that if they do **** they will still be in the top division, cuz' they won't...
look at Northampton in the English Zurich Premiership, one of the top teams only a few years back, and now they find themselves staring at the realistic possibility of relegation to Div 1... I suppose it makes it generally more interesting at the top and bottom of each division - same as the Premiership in soccer

... and yeah it does suck that we never know what teams are gonna be included - but thats the way its been so far and until EA bother to buy some more licenses, probably the way it will stay for the time being!

Latest posts