• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Telecom Virtual Rugby

that draw was a beech! lol far out this week's a doozy! i see myself slipping down the pecking order

Should probably get in before the next round starts

The Watu (I would have put 'Mighty' in the middle, but too many characters)

They're turning into a bogey team for the Turbos, and its only the second season.

The thrashing Tasman dished out to Manawatu last year was even more shameful.

I loved the dig Tony Johnson made at Rico Gear's renegging on his contract for Tasman!! That guys says what everyone thinks.

Whereas Murray Mexted says things that even he hasn't thought about.

Yeah i picked manawatu, bad mistake. wish i knew holwell was out i would have picked otago. anyone else think that game made otago look even worse?

I'm currently on perfect points after 3 games :)

Didn't watch the Otago game as I was working but bloody hell, beating Northland by only 3 points is a worry....

npc07wk2sl0.jpg

Top Round: Bread07, C A Iversen, Amy Iversen all with 42
Leaders: The Watu, Bread07, C A Iversen

I rocked that round pretty damn good, and to think I have been working through all the games this season :) Maybe I should not watch a single game all season and make blind picks on my prejudices etc. and I will be right up there. :bana:

npc07wk3kw1.jpg

Top Round: Bread07, Amy Iversen, Woosaah26 all with 32
Leader: Bread07

Good to see the Stags get off the mark, was going to be a long season for whoever lost that game.

can't believe i forgot to pick this weeks games! aw novice, its alright just giving you's a chance lol

wtf!! now we've gotta pick the heartland championship too!!!! it was already hard enough now ive gotta pick from teams ive never seen play. Great lol

wtf!! now we've gotta pick the heartland championship too!!!! it was already hard enough now ive gotta pick from teams ive never seen play. Great lol
[/b]
Just do what I am doing, pick on previous conceptions of ther NPC teams eg. anything with Otago and Canterbury in it has to be good! Then when you get a beating next week you can use those stats for the following week....to help guide your decisions...

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Just do what I am doing, pick on previous conceptions of ther NPC teams eg. anything with Otago and Canterbury in it has to be good! Then when you get a beating next week you can use those stats for the following week....to help guide your decisions... [/b][/quote]

lol. i ended up just chosing the teams i liked more than the other, so i might get lucky or it could end badly.... next week will b a bit easier once ive actually seen how they went the week b4

Latest posts