• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tell Me What I've got to look Forward To

and the fact that england's going crap this year so he takes it out on this game

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 20 2005, 11:13 PM
and the fact that england's going crap this year so he takes it out on this game
I think he did make some valid points... but yeah, I'd say the fact that England were "happy" to retain the calcutta cup this year is probably influencing his fragile moods a tad
<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 20 2005, 12:13 PM
I'm English and it's not effecting my enjoyment of the game. That doesn't make any sense at all.......

Don't worry about it... I've noticed a lot of the SH lot just start bashing just because they can't produce any propper arguements.

Or maybe they are just ashamed that although England suck at the moment, the SH's best side (Australia) can still only beat them by 2 points...
<

[Or maybe they are just ashamed that although England suck at the moment, the SH's best side (Australia) can still only beat them by 2 pointsTE]what was that about propper arguments!!??
<

I think that if your team is doing badly in real life, that it would motivate you to get the game, make the necessary changes and turn things around!! Woodie dosent like the game for mostly valid reasons, and despite the fact i like it alot(I wont say love at this early stage) i think his opinion is fair enough.

calm down guys it's just a game...the best rugby game ever in my humble opinion....if some one don't like it there 's always the pussy can help to have a better life
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 21 2005, 03:44 AM
Don't worry about it... I've noticed a lot of the SH lot just start bashing just because they can't produce any propper arguements.

Or maybe they are just ashamed that although England suck at the moment, the SH's best side (Australia) can still only beat them by 2 points...
<
On what grounds can you say Australia are the SH's best side? If Australia are the best side, then that would mean the All Blacks are second best and they thumped France by a lot more than 2 points....

Originally posted by Serge@Mar 20 2005, 09:39 PM
I completely agree with Woodie from the 3 days ive had it for. The game is rubbish, i enjoyed rugby 2004 as much as i did this. Youd think for a third attempt they could come up with something better than this.
yeah i agree with this comment

for a 3rd attempt HB studios SHOULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER THAN THIS

for all ya'll that presume its a 'great 1st time attempt' - its their 3RD ATTEMPT, AND 3 STRIKES AT THAT!!!!

its the best rugby game ever
but for a 3rd attempt, it should have been better than this
this is the game that should have been 2004
u cannot validate that 2004 is, a proper video game!

Andrew Wilson should be fired!

OK, people have mentioned they not too impressed with this game and yeah there are flaws and your entitled to your own opinion but the original questin was "should i take it back?" and I say "No".

Give it a chance ive been playing rugby 2005 for longer than most on this forum and I can say this game does anoy you a little at first, but for instance, having the fly half standing still can be avoided easily! Simply get the scrum-half to pick up the ball as if you were just gonna run it but instead of running forward hold back and then sprint sideways for half a second this will get your backline on the run so that when your boy gets the ball A) hes moving at a decent pace at last and
<
youve created an overlap! Also at first I couldnt jump and catch a ball for a million bucks but now i practically grab evry one and it has turned into a major attacking option for me! So I'd advise you to give it a longer play and youll find all kinds of sweet stuff you can do if you give it a bit of practice.

Another great way to give this game another chance is change your view! it might be a little difficult at first but once you get the hang of it, it will breath new life into this game. I personally love side view I found it more challenging at first but then you get the hang of it and life is good!!

Originally posted by ak47+Mar 21 2005, 11:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Mar 21 2005, 11:11 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Serge
@Mar 20 2005, 09:39 PM
I completely agree with Woodie from the 3 days ive had it for. The game is rubbish, i enjoyed rugby 2004 as much as i did this. Youd think for a third attempt they could come up with something better than this.
yeah i agree with this comment

for a 3rd attempt HB studios SHOULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER THAN THIS

for all ya'll that presume its a 'great 1st time attempt' - its their 3RD ATTEMPT, AND 3 STRIKES AT THAT!!!!

its the best rugby game ever
but for a 3rd attempt, it should have been better than this
this is the game that should have been 2004
u cannot validate that 2004 is, a proper video game!

Andrew Wilson should be fired! [/b]
no actually its their second
<

rugby 2002 was by creative assembly and rugby 2**4 and 2005 is by hb studios.

Yep, the game is pretty rubish. Bored of it already and can't see it getting any better.

i heard someone hear saying rugby 2004 was better than this............

you guys must be mentally challenged.....or....you guys have no friends for multiplayer

Originally posted by woodie@Mar 20 2005, 06:43 AM
telling you of who I've played for, for how long, where, who I support, where i've supported them etc...
So who have you played for then, woodie?

let the guy have his opinion, he's just sharing his point of view for christ sake.......
isn't it what forum are all about : Sharing views.
the game is good but there's a lot of things that can be improved, it's light years away from perfection.
(but still, i don't share woodie's POV......the game is good)

Good news. After bad first impressions, as people said happens, it has grown on me. Still full of utter cack bits here and there but I won't atleast be taking it back any time soon.

Latest posts