• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Templates!!!

S

Superman159

Hey I was wondering if someone could post the Team Kit Templates (Front and Back), and the MiniKit Templates, for others to make jerseys and contribute into the modding world Rugby 06...

Thanx...

Seconded, i think that would be a tremendous idea. Having used a template for the rugby league game which had seperate layers for the creases in the shirt, and then a seperate layer for the actual design, it made making kits very easy.

PLease help this worthy cause.

perhaps either of you two guys could do it.
you can find a list of the file names for all stips backs and minikits
in another thread.

all you have to do is find them,
unpack them (home and away and back)
make them jpegs,
rename them,
then post them.

easy.

it should only take 6 or 7 hours.

Here is my set of kit templates for all to use! hope you like them?

The whole pack contains Main kit, Backs, minikits & 2 sets of numbers.

Just 1 of the templates, whole pack in the download.
rugby06jerseytemplate2k_2b_wht.jpg

Download.
kit templates.rar

Enjoy. . . . . . . .

Ummmmm..... Yeh itll be great of the Templates had different layers the Rugby League 2 templates were great examples of easy to edit templates does anyone know if that is possible for thse ones?

Nice one. Thanks csrtt815!

If I make some with photoshop, and save them as jpeg files, can you guys then convert them to make them work in the game?

Ummmmm..... Yeh itll be great of the Templates had different layers the Rugby League 2 templates were great examples of easy to edit templates does anyone know if that is possible for thse ones? [/b]

wow talk about ungrateful.

I use csrtt815s templates for all my kits, and i'm cake with photoshop and can come up with some decent results

Ummmmm..... Yeh itll be great of the Templates had different layers the Rugby League 2 templates were great examples of easy to edit templates does anyone know if that is possible for thse ones?
[/b]

can i help you wipe as well?

if you have the game, then just follow the instruction elsewhere on the site and extract them yourself.
people have already listed locations of every file.

you are right. it would be marvellous if all the templates were layered up so that it would be super easy
for you to create what you like. but if you are that bothered, then do it yourself.

in the time it would take us all to sort out what you want, we could do a few kits ourselves.

Hey look just to clear the air here, i am not ungreatful at all... i was just wondering if there was an easier way, i honestly do appreciate the teamplates that csrtt815 has supplied us with, and please csrtt815 if i have offended you in any way i do apololize, and if i have hope that u and others can accept this apology....

the problem is the ectraction process takes forever.
i know what you mean. you want a psd with lots of coloured kits etc
on different layers so you can chop out the bits you want from the colours.

instead, just use evols image above and make a layer underneath the texture with
the colors of the club you wanna make. then multiply the above layer over it.
(screen/overlay over black layers i guess?)

then paste logos etc onto the image from the eps's on logotypes.ru or brandsoftheworld.com etc giving them the same texture.

thats the simplest way of making a kit by my reckoning.

Hey look just to clear the air here, i am not ungreatful at all... i was just wondering if there was an easier way, i honestly do appreciate the teamplates that csrtt815 has supplied us with, and please csrtt815 if i have offended you in any way i do apololize, and if i have hope that u and others can accept this apology....
[/b]

Now there is a real New Zealander. That's why we South Africans love you so much. Real honest respect. Good on ya mate. Most people would have sworn and shouted back in defence.

Latest posts