• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Texture problem

E

el_tk

Whenever I play a game the players are wearing proper shorts and socks and have proper heads etc. but where the jerseys and arms/hands should be there is only black. For both teams. I tried re-installing the game but the problem remains.

It makes playing really annoying because both teams look the same and you can't see tacklers properly!

Anybody who understands these things have any ideas?

could be your graphics card, or have you got one of those intergrated sound/graphics cards on your pc? Is it a laptop your using?

Originally posted by ZoMbIeAsRtOnAuT@Feb 3 2006, 11:23 PM
could be your graphics card, or have you got one of those intergrated sound/graphics cards on your pc? Is it a laptop your using?
I'm not using a laptop. But I don't know what kind of graphics card I have.
I'm inclined to think it's not a problem with that because the shorts and socks appear fine, it's just the torso that's black.

Texture problems are more often than not a problem with memory on your video card, though Im sure someone more technical than me will help you out. Only thing I can suggest at the mo' is making sure you have the most up to date driver for your graphics card installed and make sure that the Direct X installer off the game has been installed (9b or something). Can't suggest anything else fella, sorry!

To find out what card your packing (fnarr) go to Start on your desktop, click on settings and then control panel, once that fires up double click on System and the click the tab marked Hardware and then on the box in the middle of the panel marked Device Manager. Your graphics card will be listed under Display Adapters,click the little + sign next to it to find out what you have.

If you do not get sorted out, drop me a PM and I will put you in touch with the guy who wrote the PC version.

You are supposed to get support via Ubisoft, but just don't tell anyone.
<

I am gueesing it is either direct x not installed or graphics card drivers not up to date.

now this is why swordfish rock. when you have a problem they will help you out. and trev what ubisoft
<

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 4 2006, 04:16 PM
now this is why swordfish rock. when you have a problem they will help you out.
You guys a SIDHE should really try that esoj.

Latest posts