• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TF2

T

tommowins

Does anyone else here play TF2 (Team Fortress 2).

If not, buy it. So far it has been a fantastic game for me.

great game will be interesting to see what the next class they update next on the pc version. The tf2 guys actually did a lot of work on left4dead which I am currently playing quite a lot of at the moment. I am sure though once the next class update comes out I will be giving tf2 another go. its incredible the amount of content that has been added to the game for no cost at all to the user. It will be interesting to see how much tf2 and left4dead content comes to the 360 next year since valve have said for left4dead they want to try and have the 360 content just a few weeks behind the pc version.

I've got the game, but my computer has lost its internet capabilities, so I've been confined to a laptop for 6 months. *SADFACE*.
I loved it though. It was generally a fun and hilarious game. It got a bit repetitive for me though, so I gave it up for CS:S, as the pyro-newbs ****** me the f*** off.
Still, I can't wait to play it again as the months I've been away have made me long to play it again.
That said, I'd like to try Left4Dead as I love Valve games in general. :)

If you stopped playing months ago then you shouldn't have played payload maps. You should try them: pl_goldrush and pl_badwater. I never really like Capture Point games, as you said they get a bit repetitive.

Latest posts