• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Blues WILL win Super 14 2006

Perhaps, but it would be better for rugby if it were to be held in Sydney. Plus they'd struggle to get 50, 000 over there in Auckland.

so? its going to be held at eden park because blues will be top of table silly

we wouldnt struggle to get 50,000 at eden park...what an egg

if we did have a 60,000 seater stadium..then we would certainly cap that to the max..dont be foolish to say that ****!

our npc finals is close to full house and ALL our super12 finals at home have been sold out!!!..within a day or two

Tuitavake to be the man next year!!!

as for the Super 14 - same old story Crusaders - too classy

Originally posted by top gun@Sep 26 2005, 04:18 PM
Tuitavake to be the man next year!!!
Yeah he and Mapusua will continue their great partnership for the highlanders
<

Anyone see Tuitavakes mouth guard? Hopefully the colours on it are a pointer towards where he will be next year.

out of everyone who is currently, or will be in next years s14 blues side took on a side of blues sellouts, who would win?

canterbury are the most useless team in rugby history

yo sambad..id go with the sell-outs

caucau,spencer,gear,mills...yeh ol skool will prevail

lol, why is it that only Cantabs are unable to see Caleb Ralph for what he truly is - an overated, useless, preety boy with the speed of a wet paper bag and even less skill (Just look at this chip "kick" against England in 2003 at Wellington)

Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 28 2005, 03:33 PM
lol, why is it that only Cantabs are unable to see Caleb Ralph for what he truly is - an overated, useless, preety boy with the speed of a wet paper bag and even less skill (Just look at this chip "kick" against England in 2003 at Wellington)
Not a great Ralph fan myself, however he is a pretty useful player at super 12/NPC level - don't be fooled by his inadquecies that are shown up in test level (where he is out of his depth) - also a good team man which all good super 12/NPC sides need.

well Ralph is in no way a great player but he is serviceable. he won't get by you with pace, is kicking is suspect but his defence is solid. i truly believe he can defend anyone in the game. apart from that well he can't do much at all but he's still a decent player.

Originally posted by NZL fan+Sep 28 2005, 03:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Sep 28 2005, 03:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Sep 28 2005, 03:33 PM
Not a great Ralph fan myself, however he is a pretty useful player at super 12/NPC level - don't be fooled by his inadquecies that are shown up in test level (where he is out of his depth) - also a good team man which all good super 12/NPC sides need. [/b]

i agree at NPC & Super 12 level, hes really good
50 S12 tries takes some beating.
Test Level obviously doesnt measure up

Originally posted by fcukernaut+Sep 29 2005, 08:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fcukernaut @ Sep 29 2005, 08:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
well Ralph is in no way a great player but he is serviceable. he won't get by you with pace, is kicking is suspect but his defence is solid. i truly believe he can defend anyone in the game. apart from that well he can't do much at all but he's still a decent player. [/b]
nah he was another example to rupeni caucaus "dont touch me..im not gay"..sidestep

hahaha..rupeni walked past this guy with ease and i remember last years npc where faatau took the long route around ralph on the wing..and absolutely burnt the ground around him forcing ralph to back a way from the fire!!!!

i hate him!..yes i do..but i he is a very solid/consistence player id put him at fullback if he had a decent enough kicking game

he has lost alotta since his sevens dayz..he was the man back in those dayz in the sevens circuit

Hurricanes 4 next year

15.Shannon Paku
14.Lome Fa'atau
13.Conrad Smith
12.Tana Umaga
11.Ma'a Nonu
10.Jimmy Gopperth
9.Piri Weepu
8.Rodney So'oialo
7.Chris Masoe/Ben Herring
6.Jerry Collins
5.Ross Filipo
4.Ross Kennedy/Paul ***o
3.Neemia Tialata
2.Andrew Hore
1.Joe McDonnel

16.John Schwalger
17.Tim Dow(hopefully from the draft)
18.Ross Kennedy/Paul ***o
19.Ben Herring/Chris Masoe
20.Brendan Haami/Craig Fevre
21.Hosea Gear
22.Isaia Toeava(hopefully from the draft, can't see him making blues with their depth)

Thomas Waldrom(Even though he was crap and along with Brycce lawrence lost us the shield game)
Tim Fairbrother
Mahonri Schwalger/Luke Mahoney
Jason Eaton
Lifeimi Mafi
Luke Andrews

I am a cantab i hate ralph, don't know why i just do, he has over 100 first class tries so he can finish.

also how can canterbury be the most useless team in history? thats totally uncalled for.

i hate scott hamilton though he has got better i admit, i just hate him
<
ever since he lost me 100 bucks damnit.

thats why i like paddy obrien so much, he won me a season ticket to jade stadium
<
well the answer to the question was him on the radio station
<

anyway at lease the crusaders can actually win and keep winning. how many times has auckland won the super 12 compared to canterbury?

bahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

You have only won it 2 more times then us...

and heres a question - has Canterbury ever held the Shield for 63 straight challenges?

I find it hard to believe you can judge a person's skill on one chip kick.

Originally posted by scot+Sep 30 2005, 07:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scot @ Sep 30 2005, 07:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
I find it hard to believe you can judge a person's skill on one chip kick. [/b]
lol, it wasnt even a kick, he *tried* to, but all it did was hit the deck.

Watch the NZ Maoris/Lions game and then tell me that Im wrong in my observations of that inbred cock.

Anywayz

BRENT WARD FOR ALL BLACKS!

Originally posted by woosaah@Sep 30 2005, 03:22 PM
anyway at lease the crusaders can actually win and keep winning. how many times has auckland won the super 12 compared to canterbury?
how many npc ***les has auckland won compared to canturbury? then add the ones won by north harbor and counties... npc is where its at. i would rather watch a npc final than all the world cup games, excluding the final.

Latest posts