Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
pretty good video with a breakdown on the NZ Squads and chats the the coaches

The Highlanders are very young...lots of new faces, play off would be a huge result, wonder if we might go with the due playmaker, 2.5 top first fives and 2 have played quite a bit at 15 already, considering the rist of our outside backs have a total of 16 super rugby caps between them id like to give it a go

Last edited:
Excited for 2020, farewell to veterans leaving but lots of young talent coming in.

Not sure how we will go with the youngsters. I for one was very disheartened by our WC performance. SA are still playing under a 50/50 govt quota Rule or Law. What would we do if such a law was aplicable in nz. 50% Maori and Islanders. We'll not be able to get our best on the field. SA did it with their quota team. What will happen if they play their best irrespective colour or maybe they were pretty close to their best team or they played their best even though under their govt quota law. We need stronger forwards like the few Boers in their pack. Out wide ouw wings were too light. Where were the Naholos and Ioanes. Mullet and SBW weren't making it. We should get ALB and Laumape to play together. Super Rugby we start with youngsters. Our coaches are not sorted as yet. The process to pick the ABs coach takes too long and will setback the Crusaders. Gatland hadn't arrived as yet. Rennis's gone, Jamie's gone. No I don't share the excitement guys.

I see Ardie Savea will be out for 5-6 months for the surgery on his knee he injured in the RWC Semi-Final.

So Hurricanes will be without BB and Ardie. That is a big blow.

Big blow AS. We'll be up against massive packs such as the Bulls or the whole 8 of the Springbok WC winners will be in the Stormers pack. Ouch only AS would have stood up to them

Latest posts