• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Canterbury Bulldogs

Originally posted by Serge+Apr 17 2006, 11:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kaftka
@Apr 17 2006, 09:02 PM
Your arse is hotter than

that ***** Chiros face! B)
While the Bulldogs should not be on the wall of shame, this thread definately should be. :zzz: [/b]
I hear no complaints.

All in favour of pinning this thread to the Wall of Shame, say aye...

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Apr 17 2006, 12:48 PM

yes hile most of the trouble markers are lebos. I know some awesome lebo dogs fans!!
So do I, but by and large all the trouble makers are lebonese males... So the question must be asked: Why?

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Apr 17 2006, 12:45 PM

THERE WASNT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT .. so get over you pansy roosters supporter.
No, what happened was that pressure was exerted on the woman pressing charges and she decided to drop the case... word was she received a pay off to stop talking about it. But hey, as a female bulldogs supporter I can imagine it'd be hard to accept that.

Anyway, if you're going to argue that we should talk about it because of "evidence" then maybe you shouldn't make comments like this :

hell all the nrl teams on the hall of shame as they've all breached the salary cap at one point in time or another. Even if they havent been found out  [/b]

Because fact is that there is zero evidence to support that claim.

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 18 2006, 08:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Apr 17 2006, 12:45 PM

THERE WASNT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT .. so get over you pansy roosters supporter.
No, what happened was that pressure was exerted on the woman pressing charges and she decided to drop the case... word was she received a pay off to stop talking about it. But hey, as a female bulldogs supporter I can imagine it'd be hard to accept that.

Anyway, if you're going to argue that we should talk about it because of "evidence" then maybe you shouldn't make comments like this :

hell all the nrl teams on the hall of shame as they've all breached the salary cap at one point in time or another. Even if they havent been found out  [/b]

Because fact is that there is zero evidence to support that claim. [/b]
word was she received a pay off to stop talking about it[/b]
again a rumor <_<

Please ensure that the word "allegations" follows everything, please. I don't want certain Bulldogs players knock knocking on my legal door....

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Apr 18 2006, 10:57 PM
Please ensure that the word "allegations" follows everything, please. I don't want certain Bulldogs players knock knocking on my legal door....
im confsued :eek: :p

Latest posts